what do you do when you cruise in your ferrari? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

what do you do when you cruise in your ferrari?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Prancing_Horse, Apr 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Oh, you must have a 308!!

DrS

2. MarkG

MarkG Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Colorado Springs
    Full Name:
    Mark
    DrS you must be psychic!!

Before I replaced my defective Lucas fans with dual Haydens and learned the proper filler-tank coolant level I had some heating issues; and I believe the breather on transaxle needs the tube update, as I am getting oil leak in that area.

So I monitor temp gauge out of habit and look for smoke (oil hitting exhaust shrouding) out of temporary necessity.

3. cavallo_nero

cavallo_nero Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    colorado
    Full Name:
    Giovanni Pasquale
    a trip up to the continental divide (11,000 feet) via I70 and loveland pass usually gets the oil temp nice and warm. i usually avoid downtown denver or any city where i have to stop. one time i bought a 80lb bag of cement at home depot for some work to do at home and put it in the passenger seat (over a towel of course). you should have seen the look on some of the folks in the parking lot eyeing me load the bag-o-cement like it was a bambino...i drive the car to work whenever i get the chance too. and i usually take the longer of two roads to get anywhere.
    john
    78 308 gts euro

4. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    I have a 15 minute slow cruise, a 15 minute- 5 blast to 80 run, and a 30 minute windy road cruise, for whatever time I can slip out every evening.

5. pchop

pchop F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2002
    Usually NY often elsewhere.
    Full Name:
    John
    Pickup Kids, go to the Dry Cleaners, pickup grocery, hull timber from the lumber yard...oh wait, I'm single and I don't have any kids...wheewww...

I don't know, except that my face gets cramped up from having a smile from ear to ear...

6. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    The TR is the only car I use lately, so I use it in all kinds of weather for whatever is needed, grocery hauling, speed runs, dinner dates, etc.

7. chepinonio

chepinonio Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 12, 2004
    USA
    pick up chicks....every time!!! never failed........watch peoples reactions...and scare the sh*t out of myself....oh i also have been known to cruise the ghetto...looooooooool what an expirience that is.

8. davey_jones

davey_jones Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2002
    wherever it's sunny
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Funny - these cars are like a medication. I can tool around, get some coffee, hit a few twisties, carve some concrete canyons, wake up the neighbors, come back home and all the cr@p I had to put up with that day is completely gone!! I'll never need medicaid or medicare! :)