F8 - What do you think? (Bianco Italia Beauty) | Page 4 | FerrariChat

F8 What do you think? (Bianco Italia Beauty)

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by GT2goneF, Apr 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Here's the video with the Novitec exhaust

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. xBox

xBox Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2018
    The Emerald Isle
    Very nice, definitely sounds more 'right'.

Revs sound like they are taking longer to drop, or is it just me?

3. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Did not notice.

4. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Thanks sounds great! Now your next assignment is to get some drive by sounds!

GT2goneF likes this.
  5. JJEply458

JJEply458 Karting

Apr 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    Jon Eply
    Amazing exterior. I was going to go blue corsa but this white is amazing. Is it wrapped? Does Bianco Italia have that pearl color?!

GT2goneF likes this.
  6. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    Looks amazing!

Love the wheels - great choice!

You can tint the side reflectors. I have them tinted or color matched (painted over) on nearly all my cars, including the Ferrari.

GT2goneF and Jonathan Ellichman like this.
  7. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Thank you. The car is not wrapped. Bianco Italia is one of Ferrari premier triple layer colors. It is indeed a pearl white, lighter than Fuji. Unfortunately what was once a beautiful Fuji (Also a triple color, more creamier and "pearl-ier" it is The Mother of all Mother Pearls) has unfortunately changed to a color that is not as nice as it used to be (my opinion). Bianco Italia gives you different shades that range from a whitish silver, pearl white and white, depending on lighting and angles. It is mesmerizing and can't help but smile when you look at it in detail.

8. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
  9. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Yes, that is also on the works. I wanted my car with the Euro type fenders, no stupid DOT lights. They are being painted Bianco Italia. Don't like the smoke or black side markers.

10. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO

You really hear the turbo whine a lot ? Dont hear that on my 488 GTB ?

11. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Yeah, I wasn't too happy about that. I am not sure because it was indoor it may have been reverberating more or because the exhaust is new and needs to burn/cure. I agree with you. Seems like the exhaust is restrictive but time will tell. Hopefully it improves.

12. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    On my 488GTB when I rev i dont hear that whine ? But I'm gonna tell you it does get better. 6,000 kms an the sound just gets better , lots of burbling and a great burble from 3 > 2 when approaching lights. And the last 2 drives even hearing fuel overrun and cracks and pops. It does sound great.

GT2goneF likes this.
  13. JJEply458

JJEply458 Karting

Apr 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    Jon Eply

Thank you! Also, can you tell me which exterior/interior carbon options you went with/omitted?

14. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I am not one that loves the cracks and pops like gun shots. I love the rumble on idle and roar on acceleration, especially the F1 roar. Too early to see what I will get.

MANDALAY likes this.
  15. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Omitted all external CF. It is expensive, impractical (I don't need weight saving, not competing), it yellows with time and if it breaks, you lose a piece of your soul, along with a chunk of your wallet.

Have internal vent inserts, bridge, driving zone and door handles all in Matte.

MANDALAY and AD211 like this.
  16. metaldriver

metaldriver Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Andy Vecsey
    Those wheels do not look good on this car ... they look, well, umm, not good.

I'm sure many would consider the stock wheels boring on my 488, but in today's generation is a factory original Ferrari bad looking?

As said by JSH, enjoy your ride but don't cry when you bend a wheel on those skinny tires. Say, what is the degraded ride quality like with those rubber band tires?

17. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I appreciate your honesty. I happen to like them. I do not know how it will feel. I do expect it to be harsh. It is a beautiful thing that I kept my OEM wheels and that this is not a permanent thing that I can't reverse, if I don't like like it.

With that said, I won't cry when a wheel bends. I won't be happy but I won't cry. I will just buy a new one and perhaps, downsize to the same wheel style on OEM wheel size.

With regards to the degrades ride quality, if there is such thing that compromises the fun, I will be the first to say it. I will make sure to make your day, acknowledging the mistake and giving you the reason.

Tell you what. I will make you happy right now. I will call and inquire about getting the 20" wheels on the same style. with the non rubber band tires, because that's the kid of guy I am. I love to make people happy and will have them in store for the day when I give you the right of reason. I will even take pictures for you.

Have a blessed day

MANDALAY and AD211 like this.
  18. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    I think the wheels look fantastic! To each their own, but you nailed it!

MANDALAY and GT2goneF like this.