What is a soccer mom? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

What is a soccer mom?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Evolved, Dec 12, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spidr

spidr Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2003
    They usually have shorter fake blond hair, wear coolats in the summer, and are very moody...

They can be hot but that is usually only because they are "cleaned" up and have nicer "trendy" clothing and spensive vehicles....all with hubbies money...er...debt...Actual net worth and attractiveness is yet to be decided upon.

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    This is every woman in Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland Washington. They're small because they bought the SUV after only one kid, if any.

(I personally like SUV's vs. minivans, but my personal feeling is you need MORE than two kids to justify more than a full size sedan... people who find out they're expecting the first time and buy the Expedition - or Odyssey - drive me crazy)

3. Slim

Slim Formula 3

Oct 11, 2001
    Pacifica, CA, USA
    Full Name:
    richard
    On the other hand, people who have kids are already contributing to environmental damage at a rate that is exponentially worse than no-kid people (think of everything the kids will consume and do, then their kids, then their kids' kids...forever).

Therefore it could be argued that the no-kid or one-kid family are the only ones who should be justified in buying a planet killer SUV! The people with kids have already done enough damage and should have to drive a hybrid or ride bicycles, ha!

-Slim (father of two, no suv, no bicycle, no hybrid)

4. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003

What if the enviornmental killing offspring happen to be the person who will grow up and invent a usable cold fusion engine or super efficent solar power? Perhaps we should all be giving birth to more kids to increase the chances of the next Einstein being born and that childs intelect being nurtured by loving parents in a safe society for the good of the planet?

5. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I agree with Oppie: kids might consume, but they're capital :).