What is B doing about a Ferrari and the FCA national meet? | FerrariChat

What is B doing about a Ferrari and the FCA national meet?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by fatbillybob, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Hey B,

What are you doing for a Ferrari? Have you bought a new one yet? Did you get paid off by the tow guys? Anyway, Believe it or not i solved my wiring problem! Ferrari wire sucks! My car is currently starting no prob 100% of the time. Lets see how long that lasts. What is FDC doing for the FCA national meet in Monterey?

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    I haven't found a replacement ferrari yet - currently looking at a few possibilities... but soon! The insurance is still being sorted, but should be resolved in the next few days.

Truthfully, I haven't thought enough about the FCA Annual / Italian Concourso event... any ideas? Maybe we can think about renting out a house and having a FDC weekender? :)

We are definitely open to suggestions.

Btw - congrats on the wiring problem... I guess that means no more juice for you!! There are still days when I just think about calling off my search for a new car, fix mine, and just keep it... hehe...then we can have the challenge cars run on the track together again!... *sigh*

3. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    I still think the 348 is the most bang for the buck. I think you should get your insurance money and fix your car to make it a track rat. Ferraris just really aren't great daily drivers. Personally if I wanted a driver I would get a pre 348 mondial or TR. I like the 456 but it is so quiet in sound and styling. It is the stealth Ferrari. As to Monterey I'm staying at the marriot residence inn at salinas. I'm doing this because I hate crowds and salinas will be crowded enough. I bought the F1 package forom FCA so I will be doing the track event. In fact the track event is all I really must do. Everything else is gravey. Itried to find a house but have found none! Everything is picked out already. In fact if I could find a house I would because I like to stretch out and relax and then it would be a great place to stick the tralier and ferrari. The FCA F1 package incluse some special FCA events and all the regular events like concourso. The FCA site is not specific. I will be helping to tech cars for FCA at the track. There will also be a 360 challenge race on that sunday. Hopefully it will not interfere with our general track time.

4. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Dont forget the special guest coming in August for the Concourso. Carbon will be flying out and he and I will drive up there together.

5. rcallahan

rcallahan F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 15, 2002
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Bob Callahan
    Who's Carbon? :)