What Lucky Looks Like... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

What Lucky Looks Like...

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by mseals, May 12, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sfumato

Sfumato F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey, Wales
    Full Name:
    Angus Podgorney
    Coco Chinetti IIRC. Probably those pale tan driving loafers. Speaking of loafers, how are ya?

2. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Yes, nice collection you have. How many gigs of pics?

3. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    geez, that's a lot of wiring in one car

4. RayJohns

RayJohns F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2006
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    Ray
    that's crazy. Took me a while also to figure out that it was one car and not two. Sort of reminds me of this photo that was once sent into the car club I ran some years back (for Datsun 510's). One of our members called and said he had a photo and a story about almost being killed. He sent the picture and I couldn't believe anyone lived. He called me up and told me the story. He said he lost control of the car going down the high way and it rolled and flipped. He said the car flipped and rolled about 8 times and it smashed every part of the car down into a pancake expect the left rear back seat. He said the only thing that saved him was that he wasn't wearing his seat belt and he ended up being thrown back there during one of the first rolls. If that hadn't happened, he would have been killed for sure. Pretty crazy stuff.

Ray

5. Kaivball

Kaivball Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2007
    Kalifornia
    Great, this is now going to become the cornerstone story for folks that insist that seatbelts are hazardous... :)

Kai