What makes you a true Ferrari Fan? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

What makes you a true Ferrari Fan?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Mr_ferrari, Nov 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr2speedracer

mr2speedracer Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Nate
    to keep it short...

i dream about them, and dream of having one

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Mr. G., thanks... That smiley face is very DEScriptive... :)

LMAO, Mitch... As already said, very clever... (took me a minute, though... i'll admit it...:))

3. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles

DES - Great post. I guess that about sums it up.

Hey what about 2:46 ?

4. yongyut109

yongyut109 Rookie

Nov 14, 2003
    hi,

i'm very new here and half the world away from you. just want to say that i sold my 2 porsches to save the money to buy another ferrari.
    i'm not sure what that means but i think we all share the same feelings.

thank you......

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Rodsky, crap - you're right...! How could i forget the 246...? Thanks... :) i'm sure i missed others, too... Hell, i almost forgot 250 when i was writing the post... :)

6. zwoemba

zwoemba Formula 3

Nov 22, 2003
    Yeah, that's the spirit...!

7. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    If you own a Ferrari and you would rather drive it to the limit on a deserted road than have people look at you because of your beautiful car. Then you are a true Ferrari fan.

8. ILMAESTRO

ILMAESTRO Karting

Dec 29, 2002
    What makes a true Ferrari fan? Love for beautifull machinery, specially the front engine V-12s and the BB. These cars were truly a work of art. th later v-8 models were not as good (Fiat's influence) but today the cars have improved dramatically starting with the 348. The driving experience is amazing even a Dino, the car is so well balanced, the controls are great, and in the hands of a good driver, the car can still perform! Just my 2 cents

9. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    What makes me a true Ferrari fan...

First I think of Ferrari's all the time (anywhere I am) , I past most of my free time reading Ferrari articles and going to this website reading and posting stuff about Ferrari's. Whenever there's a Ferrari Festival ,I go and I like staying there from the opening until its over at the end of the day. I go often to our Ferrari dealership close by (FoQ). I like asking questions to the Ferrari workers about if they're receiving new models and I try to know more about some particular owners that own many Ferrari. Oh yeah whenever I see a Ferrari , I like staring at it for a long time and I say to myself how did they create such a gorgeous design. I sometimes imagine myself driving that car. Went there's a Ferrari parked in front of the dealer I always wait until it closes so I could hear that beautiful sound went the Ferrari worker brings them back in the garage.

OH Ferrari!!...
    Sensuous body curves , a sonorous exhaust note and giddily transcendent speed all blend together..:)

Note: I'm half Italian , my room is all full of Ferrari stuff, I have Ferrari hats, shirts, flag, Fila Ferrari F2003 shoes, models, books, magazines etc. Only thing I'm missing is a real Ferrari!

>"There is nothing like a Ferrari''

10. ryder

ryder Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    this

11. zwoemba

zwoemba Formula 3

Nov 22, 2003
    Whaaw, very nice tattoo! Congrats!

By the way: i dream of such a red Ferrari flag!

12. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    For me, it's just because. I didn't ask for Ferraris to excite me, they just do. It's the same reason why you think one woman is hot, and another is just pretty. Nobody told you to, it's just the way it is.