What People Do When They See A Ferrari. | Page 15 | FerrariChat

What People Do When They See A Ferrari.

Discussion in '360/430' started by randomguy, Nov 25, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Parked outside LensCrafters the other day. As I came out, a car pulled in beside me, and Dad got out and unloaded his daughter (maybe 4 or 5 years old?) from the back. As I got closer I heard him saying”Careful, don’t hit the Ferrari. See the engine in the back? Isn’t that beautiful?” As I stepped up he asked “Is this yours?” When I said yes, he just said “Wow. Congratulations. It’s beautiful.” He walked away with a big smile on his face, and the little girl kept looking back over her shoulder.

KVerow and whatheheck like this.
  2. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic

When I am out in public and a parent and kid are checking out my car I always ask if the kid wants to sit in it and get a pic.
    They cant believe the offer and always jump at the chance..talk about the biggest smile you will ever see!!

3. Bob in Makiki

Bob in Makiki Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2017
    Honolulu
    The nicest comment I have received was from a burly guy on a big Harley, who looked over at my 360 Spider and said, "Man, that's a rolling piece of art."

MalcQV likes this.
  4. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    This ricer kid pulled up next to me, Asian, with a smoking hot girlfriend in the passenger seat. He says, "Man, wicked car!!!". I said, "Hey, I'll trade you". He says, "Sure!". I say, "No, for the woman!" He says, "OKAY!!" and starts laughing while his girlfriend is repeatedly punching him in the arm.

5. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Great stuff :)

SoftwareDrone likes this.