What was the first "exotic" you saw as a kid that started your passion? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

What was the first "exotic" you saw as a kid that started your passion?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Prugna 328, Jan 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John

Scott, my family had one of those too, maybe a few years newer but Electra 225. Huge car. Thanks for the memories!

Looking at this thread made me wonder what happened to Mitch Alsup. I remember his as having a lot of knowledge about car set up. Anyway, if you are still around Mitch, howdy.

For me it was the original 427 Cobra.

2. VicG

VicG Karting

Feb 5, 2005
    Fairfax County, VA
    Full Name:
    Vic
  3. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    First "exotic?" Her name was "Rose Royce." Saw her in Calgary during a high school trip to see Rush. I've been hooked ever since.

Dane

4. Father and Son Team

Jul 4, 2005
    MA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Mine was at my cousins wedding about 6+ years go. Her husband drove a black/tan 328 GTS and used it as their "limo." After seeing that my father and I have collecting ferraris ever since

5. zorzos

zorzos Karting

Aug 6, 2004
    Greece
    Lotus Elan, back at 1992 and the journey begins.......

6. Pong

Pong Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    Pong
    Porsche 928....a longgg time ago in Bangkok.. I was wondering what the heck kind of car has a tail light like that!! Love it though.

7. Rev.ATARI

Rev.ATARI Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2004
    Guam USA
    Full Name:
    Leland Jones
    The first exotic I ever saw was a Ferrari F-40 sitting in the showroom of Big red in Norman OK, I lost a girlfriend over that car because I would drive over to Norman every day just to sit and look at it for hours and hours.

To bad Big red is not a Kea dealership