355 - What would I be getting into? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

355 What would I be getting into?

Discussion in '348/355' started by Snewton94024, May 19, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    #26 Ferrarium, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    Right.. so I stand corrected. Buying blindly is a superb idea actually as think of all the time that saves, it never occurred to me actually. ppi's were invented for the sole purpose of revenue for shops I bet. That 8 year old used range rover on ebay, I'm buying it, its fine I'm sure.

Lol, no in all seriousness, that was fake sarcasm, many cars are fine this is true, exactly as you describe and I hope everyone gets one like that. There are plenty of problem children out there is the point. you get the gist assume the worst until proven otherwise, buyer beware and all that is all.:)

enjoy!

Sent using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    would it be possible to put me in touch with the former owner of your car. I am contemplating converting my top to manual and would love to speak with someone who has done this work.
    appreciate your help, cheers, jon

He paid a now retired guy to do it & a ton of other stuff. But, a lot of folks on this site have done it & say it’s easy. Look at this (and other) links. Contact me if you have questions after the fact as there are little tricks/issues at times getting it up & done, but not biggies, once you know. I really like it. https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/f355-convertible-top-manual-conversion-help.591899/

I’ll make you a short video of upping & downing it, if you need it.

3. Ferrarium

Ferrarium F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2018
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Did OP (Snewton94024) decide what path to take down his decision tree?