What years were 'red satin' seat covers offered? | FerrariChat

What years were 'red satin' seat covers offered?

Discussion in '308/328' started by AHudson, Apr 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
  2. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    As far as I know (and on post 1998 Ferraris, I don't know much...) these appeared with the 360 (??). Certainly not period-correct for a 3x8, even if useful.
    Rgds

Rosey likes this.
  3. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    Hmmm.... As the OP is not a subscribed member, is this not circumnavigating the sites rules on advertising parts/items for sale? :confused:

(I couldn't help noticing that the OP has posted this same thread in the 360/430, complete with the ebay link, and has another thread linking to their ebay advert selling Ferrari radio manuals/warranty cards in the Boxer/TR/M section).

4. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    2,600+ posts - he knows what he's doing, and he knows the answer to his question before he's asked it.

5. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Phil, If you owned a Dino, TR, Boxer, 308, 328, 330GTC or just about any other cool car you would know he is just a big-time car guy who alerting folks of his items. He was a Russo subscriber forever.

The biggest problem I have with this site is the continued march to monetizing the information provided by the participants over true information sharing. It's the downfall of the internet IMO.

Full disclosure, I own his Boxer and many here own his past treasures.

6. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    My gosh.

Since when does post count equate to intimate knowledge of Ferrari's inclusion/exclusion of dealer accessories? So no, I didn't 'know before I asked'.

Now that we have a collective $500 of brain cells on a $15 problem, I have re-subscribed to keep the law happy. Guess my plan was foiled.

Dave, thank you my man. BTW, I'm trucking the 997 GTS (one of those!) to your lovely state this summer when my son gets married up there. My wife and I going to take a leisurely trip back home. Perhaps a connection then? We can come by and laugh at your slow power windows. You can laugh at my plastic engine compartment. Will stay in touch.

Far as the seat covers and the circumvention of various laws, rules, and general cheating, they're sold to a friend of mine who is not a member. Nerofer, thank you for your valuable input; he's putting them in his 430 and is delighted.