What your car color says about you ........ | Page 3 | FerrariChat

What your car color says about you ........

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by IslandBoy, Jun 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. B.Ratcliff

B.Ratcliff Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 23, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    B. Ratcliff
    I ran across this one a while back. I particularly like the description of Pink, I think its telling us a Pink Ferrari is the best way to get a date, makes sense to me.

Color Psychology

RED is associated with love, passion, danger, warning, excitement, food, impulse, action, adventure.

BLUE is associated with trustworthiness, success, seriousness, calmness, power, professionalism.

GREEN is associated with money, nature, animals, health, healing, life, harmony.

ORANGE is associated with comfort, creativity, celebration, fun, youth, affordability.

PURPLE is associated with royalty, justice, ambiguity, uncertainty, luxury, fantasy, dreams.

WHITE is associated with innocence, purity, cleanliness, simplicity.

YELLOW is associated with curiosity, playfulness, cheerfulness, amusement.

PINK is associated with softness, sweetness, innocence, youthfulness, tenderness.

BROWN is associated with earth, nature, tribal, primitive, simplicity.

GREY is associated with neutralality, indifference, reserved.

BLACK is associated with seriousness, darkness, mystery, secrecy

http://www.zongoo.com/article5647.html

2. Tifosi66

Tifosi66 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Jiang Jia Jie
    Full Name:
    Li-Ge
    Now I understand why my wife loves her bimmers in grey....

3. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    Red - You believe every Ferrari should be red, just like God intended. You relish the attention a red car gets; you offer the cops rides. You know that the hot girls are just pretending not to look at you. During intimate moments, you like to close your eyes and think about yourself.

Blue - You can afford a Ferrari, but you don’t want to offend anyone. You tell yourself that red is vulgar ... blue is elegant. You’re vain and feckless. During intimate moments, you are almost always alone.

Black - You own a car that is impossible to keep clean for more than 30 seconds after the last wax is buffed off - but that’s you! You are a perfectionist, demanding the best, the impossible, from all around you. Everyone hates you and your car and your neat desk and your attention to your cuticles. In your heart, you know that no woman can ever satisfy you the way you satisfy yourself.

Yellow - You like red, but everyone has red - and you’re definitely not everyone. YOU are a successful, in your face, the world is my oyster, dude about town, player, baller, etc etc. You like to catch the other guys admiring your watch. You think often about your abs. In prison, you would be traded around the yard for a few cigarettes. You know first hand that those enhancement ads are misleading.

4. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    "Sports car: A Mazda Miata, and it must be red."

That's it. I'm selling the 308.