Whatever happened to that Airconned guy whom told everyone he had an F40? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Whatever happened to that Airconned guy whom told everyone he had an F40?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Horse, May 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    "Wrong place, wrong time" is short version.

Long version? "Aussieness" Is Awesomeness, but arsesomeness ain't, no matter where.

PP decided to write some how/who/what/when/where/why BS and hit Send.

Of course, That'd be funny most times if it was Just BS'ing - but of coarse, publickly publishing that Somebody - who whether public or private Has Integrity - is in essence a Liar - isn't BS, it's aresomeness.

That Somebody put his foot down on mr. softy pp. Gunna hurt for a week.

Pap's buying!

"I am weak-ish on snatch" ~ joker57676

2. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    Probably best not to mention your gun control debate re your 'civilised' position in the world then...........

3. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    It’s only the internet. Harden the **** up cry babies

4. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    You know the old story ......... this is not about life or death, this is much more serious !!! :p

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Y'all know my position on that, I've posted in your thread several times.

As to civilized, you guys don't even spell that right!!;)

D

Gizzi, Steve355F1, maurice70 and 2 others like this.
  6. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Two countries separated by a common language

dm_n_stuff, wax and FazzerPorscheman like this.
  7. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    No argument with Gary's post but just want to make sure we don't get forced to change to suit the majority; easier (in theory at least!) to request one or two Aussies to conform with the 'others' rules; unfortunately...

8. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    PP's general point is that the mods in the F1 section are quick to come down on Ferrari-owning contributors who support Ferrari, but are far more lenient with obvious trolling by non-Ferrari owning Hamilton fans.

Any balanced reading of the posts about Hamilton would quickly come to that conclusion. They're given a free hand to be partisan about LH, we're penalised for supporting Ferrari.

The ban is unfair and it's poor commercial judgement by the owners of this site to back nobodies over actual Ferrari enthusiasts. They're not the people clicking on the advertising banners at the top of each page. I'll bet most of them catch the bus to collect their unemployment cheque every fortnight.

jmillard308, Steve355F1, DMWC and 4 others like this.
  9. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    We'll just do what the poms did ..... leave

I remember that happening a LONG time ago and thought at the time that I admired their resolve if not their short term thinking

I like the Aussie and F1 section, if I want to know what's wrong with my car I'll ask Marc

10. simon klein

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    SORTED!

11. Maranello550

Maranello550 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2011
    HongKong
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I think they are trying to make us a bunch of KKs.......Good luck....:)

moretti and greg246 like this.
  12. Maranello550

Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2011
    HongKong
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Geezus Dave I'll need to go to councilling after that......what's your address so I can send you the bill........:)

dm_n_stuff likes this.
  13. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Maranello550 likes this.
  14. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Just send it care of Motorsport Network in Miami, FL. Address is on the bottom of the forum. :D

D

Maranello550 likes this.
  15. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Where the Hell is Troy?

16. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Horse hockey.

The amount of slack granted is in proportion to the number of posts made in attack mode. When 95% of the posts are pro-Ferrari, and 5% in opposition, there's bound to be more activity surrounding the pro Ferrari posts.

I know we've had this discussion before, but attacking someone who espouses a less popular opinion can result in some serious trash talk from the majority. It accelerates, and BINGO, we've got Ferrari guys screaming, "Troll" and the non ferrari guys screaming, "Foul"

Now, I went to take a look at recent bans in F1. Unfortunately, the system doesn't track expired bans anymore, only way to find them is in the moderator forum, and that's just waaaay too much work. But I can tell you I have only temp banned maybe one guy there, and he was not a Ferrari fan. I have warned a couple more, one is and one is not a Ferrari guy. I have also issued some more general advice in the forum, generally without a lot of success.

I think the notion that we're pushing the Ferrari guys harder is false. It's a "poor suffering us" kind of claim in an effort to rid the site of those who do not bleed Rosso Corsa by calling them all trolls. Trolling is more than simply stating an opposing point of view.

D

17. Steve355F1

Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Don’t worry, you can say “horse ****” in this section and no-one will have a sook to the mods.

Well, I guess Horse might, but that’s about it...

:p

dm_n_stuff likes this.
  18. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Always kind of liked "horse Hockey" it was the favorite non expletive/expletive of Colonel Potter on MASH in the 70's.

kerrari and Steve355F1 like this.
  19. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    I never could understand what the puck "horse hockey" referred to...:p

20. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    #70 Ferraridoc, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2018
    This only makes sense if referenced to the previous post, which has now disappeared, probably due the cussing that was in the image. Oh well, I've gone through and censored it 29 times, so I'm in too deep to back out now...

August 31

Just got transferred with work from Leeds UK to our new home in Karratha, Western Australia. Now this is a town that knows how to live! Beautiful, sunny days and warm, balmy evenings. I watched the sunset from a deckchair by our pool yesterday. It was beautiful. I’ve finally found my new home. I love it here.

September 13

Really heating up now. It got to 31 today. No problem though. Living in air-conditioned home, driving air-conditioned car. What a pleasure to see the sun every day like this. I’m turning into a sun-worshipper – no blasted rain like back in Leeds!!

September 30

Had the back yard landscaped with tropical plants today. Lots of palms and rocks. No more mowing lawns for me! Another scorcher today, but I love it here. It’s Paradise!

October 10

The temperature hasn’t been below 35 all week. How do people get used to this kind of heat? At least today it’s windy though. Keeps the flies off a bit. Acclimatizing is taking longer than we expected.

October 15
    Fell asleep by the pool yesterday. Got third degree burns over 60% of my body. Missed three days off work. What a dumb thing to do. Got to respect the old sun in a climate like this!

October 20
    Didn’t notice Kitty (our cat) sneaking into the car before I left for work this morning. By the time I got back to the car after work, Kitty had died and swollen up to the size of a shopping bag and stuck to the upholstery. The car now smells like Whiskettes and cat ****. I’ve learned my lesson though: no more pets in this heat.

October 25

This wind is a bastard. It feels like a giant ****ing blow dryer. And it’s hot as hell! The home air conditioner is on the blink and the repair man charged $200 just to drive over and tell me he needs to order parts from ****ing Perth ….The wife & the kids are complaining.

October 30

The temperature’s up around 40 and the parts still haven’t arrived for the ****ing air conditioner. House is an oven so we’ve all been sleeping outside by the pool for 3 nights now. Bloody $600,000 house and we can’t even go inside. Why the hell did I ever come here?

November 4

Finally got the ****ing air-conditioner fixed. It cost $1,500 and gets the temperature down to around 25 degrees, but the humidity makes it feel about 35. Stupid repairman. ****ing thief.

November 8

If one more smart bastard says ‘Hot enough for you today?’ I’m going to ****ing throttle him. ****ing heat! By the time I get to work, the car radiator is boiling over, my ****ing clothes are soaking ****ing wet and I smell like baked cat. ****ing place is the end of the Earth.

November 9

Tried to run some errands after work, wore shorts, and sat on the black leather upholstery in my car. I thought my ****ing arse was on fire. I lost 2 layers of flesh, all the hair on the backs of my legs and off my ****ing arse. Now the car smells like burnt hair, fried arse and baked cat. ****. ****. ****.

November 10

The Weather report might as well be a ****ing recording. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny, Hot and ****ing sunny. It never ****ing changes! It’s been too hot to do anything for 2 ****ing months and the weatherman says it might really warm up next week. ****!

November 15

Doesn’t it ever rain in this damn ****ing place? Water restrictions will be next, so my $5,000 worth of palms might just dry up and blow into the ****ing pool. The only things that thrive in this ****ing hell-hole are the ****ing flies. You don’t dare open your mouth for fear of swallowing half a dozen of the little bastards!

November 20

Welcome to HELL! It got to 45 ****in’ degrees today. Now the air conditioner’s gone in my car. The repair man came to fix it and said, ‘Hot enough for you today?’ I wanted to shove the ****ing car up his ****ing arse. Anyway, had to spend the $2,500 mortgage payment to bail me out of jail for assaulting the stupid prick. ****ing Karratha! What kind of sick, demented ****ing idiot would want to live here!

December 1

WHAT!!!! The FIRST day of Summer!!!! You are ****ing kidding me!

Maranello550 likes this.
  21. simon klein

Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    Hehe,yep always good for a laugh this piece.

knocker likes this.
  22. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    You actually missed two and you worked way too hard. Just type the word correctly and the system censors it for you. No need to read, find, replace, reread, etc. The system doesn't work with pics though, so it's go or no go on those.

wax and Maranello550 like this.
  23. Maranello550

Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2011
    HongKong
    Full Name:
    Gary
    We realised that on the pics when we saw what Dave posted....:)

24. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
  25. Steve355F1

Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #75 Steve355F1, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2018
    **** that pic of Peter wearing Gary’s work uniform standing next to Horses car just after Moretti washed it is funny!

maurice70, DMWC, Maranello550 and 3 others like this.