What's it Worth? | FerrariChat

What's it Worth?

Discussion in '360/430' started by MarkM, Dec 16, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MarkM

MarkM Rookie

Apr 25, 2009
    Hey guys, trying to figure out what this car would be worth-
    2007 F430 coupe with ~3k miles. Car seems to have every option..... f1, ceramics, every carbon option (every carbon interior option, door sills, full carbon engine compartment, challenge grill) nav, shields, leather rear shelf(the part behind the seats,) fire extinguisher, upgraded stereo, etc etc. The only problem is that the car is an "off" color combo - grigio silverstone over bright red interior (rosso I believe). I personally love the color combo, but I know it is usually undesirable. Thanks!

2. FLU

FLU Formula Junior

Oct 6, 2008
    Full Name:
    Flu
    #2 FLU, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
    i think this color combo is one of the best and i know i'm not alone on this. as far as how much it's worth retail wise, it's probably around 180's to 200's or so, perhaps even a tad higher considering all the options. Granted it's got no issues tho.

3. ferrame

ferrame Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Orange, Calif
    If you're talking about the one at Ferrari of San Francisco, the price they're asking for is really good I too like the color combo and if I don't already have my F430, I would be all over it.

Good luck.

4. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    If everything is as it should be approx. 145K.

5. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    I bet that color combo is gorgeous on that car. I thought about a red interior for my Cali order (Silverstone out) but was too much of a p***y. Went with Cuoio.
    With all those options(especially the CCBs), I would guess that 155 would be fair.

IMO

6. Hawkeye

Hawkeye F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2009
    Check your PM

7. mred

mred Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Ed B.
    Probably $135k at auction. Retail up to $170k.

8. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    #8 PCH, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
    The word retail no longer exsits. And anyone paying anywhere near 170K for a '07 Coupe has no clue of the market. Even the selling dealer isn't 'asking' that much for the car in question.

9. charliebronson

charliebronson Formula 3

Dec 5, 2004
    Full Name:
    Charliebronson

Wasn't that the launch combo? I think it's the MOST desirable combo.... well maybe that and silverstone over black.

-Peter Oh