Buy

What's that yellow blur...?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Feb 19, 2004.

1. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Last weekend, while staying at the Wellington Chateau, Bruce took "the beast" out for a short run to stretch its legs. When he came back, he popped his head in the door and said, "She's all yours..."

Oh, man...!

Outside i went, hands in gloves, to see this yellow beast sitting there, waiting for me. A low rumble at idle and an open driver's side door were more invitation than needed.

"You comin'...?" i asked.

"Nah, YOU go..." Bruce is the MAN!

Off i went, shifting into the afternoon, making my way to the local scenic route of choice. i didn't aim for any record speeds, rather this was just a nice cruise. The acceleration in this car never fails to amaze me. i am so in love with the Testarossa. The look, the feel, the power, the sound, it's all so lustful. It always leaves me saturated with everything a Ferrari is and the smile takes days before it fades. After a nice ride, i u-turned and made my way home. Honking at the few people who actually look at the car is always a pleasure. Kids love it. Who wouldn't...? It's a Ferrari. :)

Coming up the main road, there's a 90 degree right turn to enter the development. i came up on it, braking enough that i could round the corner; i was moving slow enough so i shifted into first, dipped the throttle, released the clutch and hit the gas, making the ass end come out. As i turned into it, the ass wiggled back into place as i rumbled down the road, towards Bruce's house. Damn, i love that car.

Thanks, Bruce. :)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    You got her to wiggle her ass for you...nice :)

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    That's what i said... :)

Great, i posted this twice; Rob...? Can you merge...? Pretty please...? Thankies...