What's the deal with maranelloman? | Page 9 | FerrariChat

What's the deal with maranelloman?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by matteo, Apr 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast

As a moderator I have tried banning Rob and the other mods without success.

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    You are the worst, you should ban yourself :D

3. JSMDMD

JSMDMD Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2003
    Last thoughs before I and others go back into the shadows again....

It is very interesting that, although banned, MM and his gang still manage to be main topic of conversation on this forum.
    And in the end, this is what this is all about.
    It's about a group of men who, although successful in life, seem to take great enjoyment in acting like children on here.
    It's about being the center of attention, constantly.

I am not qualified to figure out why they do what they do, but I like many others on here who have been the target of their animus have found the only way to avoid their wrath is to simply not post. The majority of the moderators, as well as Rob, seem comfortable with this.
    So who am I to argue with City Hall.
    Unfortunately, it brings the level of the entire forum down to their level.

Responsibility in any organization starts at the top and trickles down.
    If those responsible for the operation of this board won't do anything to change this mentality, then it will continue on, day after day in the same way.

Sometimes you have to do things for the good of everyone though it may not sit well with a few.

Until that fundamental change occurs here, those who dare to speak out will be insulted, vilified, and labeled as trolls.

Like I said, you can't fight City Hall until City Hall wants change to occur.

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Will?

5. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    All I can say is that you trolled so bad on other boards that someone actually came to your office to threaten you.

That speaks volumes.

I don't recall the "MM gang" getting threats...

What were you saying about city hall?

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Time to close the thread, but I definitely don't want to block out the issues we've discussed. We maybe just need to give it a little time and readdress them shortly. I don't want anyone to be upset with me or have negative feelings towards the overall FerrariChat.com community. Be assured I know things aren't perfect and I will try to fix them within my resources. Don't open any other threads concerning these topics right now, but please feel free to PM me if you want to discuss more.

Grazie,
    rob