What's Your Favorite Wine? | FerrariChat

What's Your Favorite Wine?

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by redjeeper, May 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. redjeeper

redjeeper Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Flowood, MS
    Full Name:
    Anthony Griffin
    #1 redjeeper, May 6, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I found this on Mercedes board and couldn't pass it up. Enjoy.

What's Your Favorite Bum Wine?
    Harken back to your childhood days, when you would sneak sips of Mad Dog 20/20, T-bird, or the "Wild I"..... Here are the contenders:

Cisco - Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine.

MD 20/20 - MD Stands for Mogen David, and is affectionately called "Mad Dog 20/20". You'll find this beverage as often in a bum's nest as in the rock quarry where the high school kids sneak off to drink.

Night Train Express - Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way.

Thunderbird - As soon as you taste this swill, it will be obvious that its makers cut every corner possible in its production to make it cheap. WARNING: This light yellow liquid turns your lips and mouth black!

Wild Irish Rose - It's called "wild" for a good reason, and bystanders should beware. Wild Irish Rose is sure to light a fire of drunken rage in your soul. Some claim that this foul beverage is a conspiracy by the Republicans to kill the homeless.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tw1nturb0

tw1nturb0 Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    i will respond to the thread title and tell you all... Mara and Downing Family "Fly by Night" are two BIG red zins. Best I've ever had. Lake Sonoma Russian River Red Zin is the bomb too. Don't think they make it anymore though.

3. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    You forgot Ripple

4. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Damn you beat me to it.

Also try Happy Time. :D

5. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    What about Boones Farm Strawberry Hill?

6. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002

I was just thinking that. Out of all of those Thunderbird has got to taste the worst. O the good old high school days where it was more about quantity then quality!

7. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    My Favorite is a little one called IWANNA

IWANNA may not have the delicate bouquet a true wine consumer desires but it has a resounding finish...

IWANNA comes in many interesting packages both Long neck and Stubby

IWANNA can be both full bodied and dry

IWANNA can be a little fruity at times

I WANNA GO TO FLORIDA
    I WANNA MINK COAT
    I WANNA NEW CAR
    I WANNA ENGAGEMENT RING

8. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Not to mention Grady's favorite, "Champipple".