What's your opinion on Petrov? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

What's your opinion on Petrov?

Discussion in 'F1' started by e500, Feb 20, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lmunz22

lmunz22 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2007
    It's more of a love for Vettel, but there is still the Alonso hate, no worries.

2. Phenom

Phenom Karting

Dec 30, 2009
    Silverstone was his worst race in the wet i think :)

He spun almost spun every lap it seemed. Even though he´s not the best in the rain you can´t really put all the blame on him since his car was setup strictly for a dry race.
    It´s extremely hard to drive a F1 car in those conditions with a setup that´s not ment for rain. You really don´t get much of a warning. Go over the limit and boom your facing the other way basically.

3. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBxQdsn60AQ[/ame]

He isn't too grand in the wet, though I agree Massa's showing in the wet has never been great either

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I was saying that and I think for the majority of the people that is actually still true. There are now a lot of folks who even hated him before he drove for Ferrari who are now actively supporting him on here.

There are some die-hard haters who probably will never change their minds. So be it. Just as I won't change my mind about certain drivers...