Wheels F12 to FF | FerrariChat

Wheels F12 to FF

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by slippery550, Dec 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. slippery550

slippery550 Rookie

Apr 19, 2017
    Simple question will F12 wheels fit on an FF.

Has anyone done this.

Thanks

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    yep i ran f12 wheels on my ff before i went to lusso wheels. i ran spacers with the f12 wheels - dont remember which spacers but its easy to do

if you search this subforum i'm sure you can find pics of my car when it had f12 wheels

3. Exoticar Auto

Exoticar Auto F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 17, 2004
    Tampa Bay FL.
    Full Name:
    Exoticar Auto
    Yes it works, we have them. You need 20mm spacers in rear with longer bolts. Pm me if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Oz-ATL likes this.
  4. MedinaCustomClassics

Dec 7, 2006
    Medina, Washington
    Full Name:
    Mark H
    I purchased a set of F12 HRE Wheels for my FF and they rubbed, so I traded them back in. I did not use spacers although I could have.

5. Exoticar Auto

Exoticar Auto F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 17, 2004
    Tampa Bay FL.
    Full Name:
    Exoticar Auto
    Aftermarket wheels are always spaced and built aggressive. So with that being said, on a F12 they look and fit flush and on your car they rub. No surprise there.

Call us, talk to us. We give money back, if your not 100% happy. Not bragging but the dealers call us for odd fitment's. We do this for a living.

Here's an Example, F12 TDF wheels on a "normal" F12. That's unheard of by dealers who would say not possible. Were using factory f12 tires, non TDF sizes . The wheels are TDF and all specs are within factory specifications. Perfect fit much like The f12 wheels on a FF, spacers only in the rear (15MM) hub centric are honestly nothing. There's no steering in the rear (so you don't feel it in the steering)..

F12 wheels will be great. Were actually doing TDF wheels on a FF this week (1st for us) and probably the world. Will have pics soon.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

KY _Soldier likes this.
  6. Bamsefar

Bamsefar Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2012
    THIS is something I am waiting for - Since I have an FF...

7. Exoticar Auto

Exoticar Auto F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 17, 2004
    Tampa Bay FL.
    Full Name:
    Exoticar Auto
  8. johnff

johnff Rookie

Dec 15, 2022
  9. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    They have been banned so doubt they will reply...

10. sid12345678910

Nov 24, 2020
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Sid V
    Hey sorry for reviving a old thread but I recently installed some f12 wheels on my FF, all I can say it looks absolutely stunning.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

15mm spacer and 67mm bolts for the rear.

Since I needed new bolts anyways I got custom titaniam ones made for the front and back.

If anyone in asia is looking for stock diamond cut ff wheels pm me.

VColin and bumcubed like this.
  11. Cavanmc

Cavanmc Rookie

Oct 20, 2023
    Seattle
    did you have to run spacers for the front as well?
    What tire sizes did you use all around?
    Thank you

12. sid12345678910

Nov 24, 2020
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Sid V
    No spaces in the front, tyers are the oem f12 fitment and the crappy p zero.

(front) 255/35R20
    (rear) 315/35R20

I'm am pretty sure a 265 can fit in the front aswell. The 255 seem quite stretched on the rim. I'll probably do 265 next time I need to change tires. I woudnt go any wider on the rear. It's pretty much maxed out. I wish they made cup2 for these sizes. Cup2R are just too aggressive for road use.

13. uberwag

uberwag Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 17, 2016
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    Preston
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

They fit very well. This is with a 15mm rear spacer, nothing up front (you’ll need long rear bolts for the rears, not a big deal).

These have been great, going to be selling them to do a refreshed look with some 2-piece wheels but ZERO regrets. And bonus is that the F12 forged wheels are lighter than the FF wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

sexybeast likes this.
  14. uberwag

uberwag Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 17, 2016
    Winter Park, FL
    Full Name:
    Preston