When Ferraris Break | Page 6 | FerrariChat

When Ferraris Break

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by TooTimidAndCheap, May 6, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim

2. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Well, I don't know you. all I know is that you have stated that you are fast and have much better talents behind the wheel than others because of your time on track and doing these rally's. Also that you encourage and or like the behavior being shown in the videos. and don't seem to see the slightest thing wrong with it. That combined with getting a $1000 ticket on in Fla and that the cop was "impressed with your driving" ... all that leads me to the conclusion that in summation you are a danger to your self and others.

you may call me what you like. I don't take offense as I consider the source. As a 20 year FCA member and Ferrari Owner I feel compelled to focus on the behaviors you are fostering as dangerous to people who love Ferrari's. its this kind of behavior that make people hate Exotic car owners etc... It seems to me you are one of the Knightsbridge crowd that likes to show off.

Your comment about "status" shows more about your fear of loss of your perceived status than mine. Which then leads to the ultimate cliché... of exotic car = small winkey

3. 308 milano

308 milano F1 Veteran

Jan 15, 2007
    Montana
    Full Name:
    Kim
    [Quote. its this kind of behavior that make people hate Exotic car owners

+100 This kind of behavior on public roads and in these "super speeder" videos do more damage than anything I can think of with the general public's perception of exotic car owners. Push your car to the limit, Do it on the Track. Hell, after watching a few of those videos I wanted to key their cars .

4. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    What year was the Florida ticket?

5. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    That sort of driving behavior makes me sick.
    Drive like that, make a mistake and kill some kids in a minivan...I hope they fry the driver on the electric chair....or send him to North Korea for a lifetime of hard labor.
    People out on the roads running their errands didn't sign up to be in the middle of someone else's adrenaline-powered death wish.

6. Arvid

Arvid Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 28, 2012
    Norway
    Full Name:
    Arvid Andersson
    Wow... I could think of a few individuals in this video that needs a slap in the face every morning.

7. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Sometime late 90's as far as I can remember. Had a devils job getting a bank draft to send in the money as I couldn't pay at the roadside and didn't have time before the flight to sort it out, getting rid of the hire car and all

8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Your hatred of me is really illogical, you don't know me at all. I'm also a member of the FOC and a 12 year Ferrari owner, so far, what difference does that make to the price of eggs?

9. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak

10. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    He certainly did, he has the racecraft of a five year old on a sugar rush!

11. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I think I'm going to call time on this thread, I'm going to watch Liverpool hopefully win something for a change, and then take the 458 for a blast about when the traffic is light.

12. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    This is your best post in this entire thread.

Time to let this go, Sid.

13. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I don't hate you. But I don't like your behavior. Calling time out is a good thing on your side.

14. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Nothing like a night time thrash around to clear the mind, these cars do need the odd spirited drive to keep them on form

15. Rickenbach

Rickenbach F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    West
    Full Name:
    Rickenhoser
    I call Bull****. No cop would compliment some racer wannabe who got caught speeding. What would be the point of pulling you over? The purpose of the stop is to change your behavior, not stroke your ego.

16. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Unfortunately, the cop wasn't as much a stick in the mud as you, I was merely travelling very fast, not dangerously, and back then, presumably jail for tourists wasn't the most obvious option for him, these days I suspect I'd have had a trip to the poke

17. Rickenbach

Rickenbach F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    West
    Full Name:
    Rickenhoser
    What the cop said : "Sir, you drive like absolute ****."

What you heard: "Sir, the way you drive, you are The Absolute ****.

18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    You hate it don't you, anyone gets thru life apparently having a little fun, pushing the envelope, people liking them (as in this cop, who obviously found me fast , but charming and disarming), and you just can't stand it. Too funny! :)

Relax a little, you are too easily upset, I can't help having a different view of life to you, I promise, I've had three heart attacks and have cancer now, so life isn't all good! I still have bad things happen, just not on the road!