Buy

When will the 296 be driven and reviewed?

Discussion in '296' started by DavisJ, Dec 13, 2021.

1. sl55

sl55 Karting

Dec 26, 2009
    Scottsdale AZ
    I decided to order new Ferraris - I actually like what is happening with the brand.

When the mclaren came out they were so much faster then Ferrari. I remember driving a 458 back to back with a 650. The 650 was so much better and faster, the only thing I cared at the time was how fast the car was VS the brand. Since the 488 thé Ferraris have become fast again and are catching up. I think the 296 with 830 hp!! With be a great machine. I also love the rear wheel arches.

I will see it in February- the dealer has a car coming in for customer viewing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slicknick likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. JTSE30

JTSE30 Formula 3

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    But it is melting on the show car making the rounds to dealers...so not the 'expertise' to solve before presenting in-person in dealer showrooms...

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/posts/148177059/

So, that car would technically be "pre production" but the show car has this obvious defect...something to be mindful of, we will see how it resolves, if it resolves...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

inox likes this.
  4. inox

inox Karting

Oct 11, 2017
    Pretty interesting that they are showing the car to potential customers in this condition. Perhaps Ferrari wanted to indicate they have a really hot-V!

Anyway, I think it is pretty easy to fix the heat shield to withstand the heat, if that is the only problem.