When will we start to see 812s for sale? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

When will we start to see 812s for sale?

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by F355 Fan 82, Apr 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jumpinjohn

jumpinjohn F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 22, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    John
    nads likes this.
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

I don’t see the 812 holding value too much. Historically the v12 GT do not for ferrari.
    Look at the tr...100k car now after being a 50k car at some point.only the. 512 and M are great assets.
    550,575 are not wort much except the manual.
    Same for 599, f12 already going down...
    Only special edition will hold their values to me, at least it seems that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Natkingcolebasket69

Jeez... drive them! Cars are meant to be driven! No trophies;)

4. Natkingcolebasket69

I think d lee is not that cool with ferrari since he wasn’t chosen to get an aperta or la ferrari at first if i recall properly. He genuinely seemed understanding but disappointed by it.

Overall i feel pretty lucky: i don’t think i will ever this dealer game problem . I indeed mostly like classics; i hate lambos which are super show offy and i don’t care for newer ferraris which like lambos blip throttle for you etc and make u think u are a great driver. To me ferraris dont get better than a raw f40 where its u and the car.

5. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    That’s what 812 owners do, there’s a perfect spec near me that nobody can buy at the dealer and the owner doesn’t want to sell lol okkkkk

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  6. Natkingcolebasket69

Agreed! I see u live in Florida? My problem there is where the heck can u enjoy ur cars? I was there last week, love it but all flat... if i lived there i think id plan a monthly trip to South Carolina to enjoy twisties. Ferrari can already be cool on the highway but really a great amg is also that...now on twisties that is something else;)

7. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    I live in south of fifth at the end of south beach, i get out early mornings and fly down the 5th street bridge its the best drive on earth, water on both sides, beautiful,empty roads. If you get out early enough the roads are awesome here.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  8. Andial

Andial Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2016
    He had to sell his house and go through a divorce. Muzzo is related to a drunk driver.