Where Da NorCal boyyzzz at? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Where Da NorCal boyyzzz at?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by riverflyer, Jul 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    Art,

I will tomorrow. I have to check with my bride about available w/e dates.

Will be in San Ramon at my facility. You can check at www.dynamtechgroup.com.

I will speak with Brian this week as well after I have available dates that are agreeable with most.

I can block the parking to protect all cars. Little to no traffic here on Sundays.
    Ferrari only parking sings will be posted (with worthy exceptions of course)

regards,

2. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    Greg,

High end audio and hometheater are passions of mine as well. If you throw that gig, I'm definitely in. By the way you guys the Stockton crew is still alive and kicking. We just threw a Ferrari showing last Friday at a local venue called Lincoln Center Live here in Stockton with a pretty good turn out. Sorry I never got around to posting it as it was somewhat a last minute thing. I promise to do my share in posting more often. We have about 10 Ferrari owners here so let me know and I'll get the gang together to burn some rubber!

We'll definitely see you all at Concorso!

Ron

3. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Greg, sounds like a great idea but it also sounds like it could be expensive!! Do you give fchat discounts??? my vote is later, like the early Oct. dates. Let us know what works for you.

Art, thanks kindly for the invite, we might just take you up on it.

Ron, thanks for checking in about posting. It is true there are a lot of cars and also a lot of very cool owners in N cal and it would be great to see more connection.

4. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    Ok, here are the possible dates-all Sundays:

September 25, October 2, or October 9.

Maybe 1:00PM to 5:00PM!

Not expensive, and it's my treat- great late summer barbecue for all Nor Cals to get together.

You'll learn about quality audio and home theater and you'll be introduced to Ferrari products I will be carrying. Their introduction is Concorso in August.

It will be great fun for all.

Decide on a date and let me have an idea of a count.

I am blocking the parking lot for all F cars only!

You can e-mail me at [email protected], go to web site at www.dynamtechgroup.com, or call at 925-866-9500.

Pick the dates and Ill arrange everything.

I will need a count when we get close to the chosen date.

regards

BTW, fabulous discounts on all products-audio, video, and upcoming automotive.

5. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent

Hey, I'm in Frqnce struggling with this stupid keyboqrd§

6. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    Any date choices yet?

Sounds like Vincent needs voice recognition software! Is that applicable to the French language?

7. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Greg,I am more likely to be able to make the later date. John

8. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    John, probably coming your way on Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully be at Mendicino hotel in the late afternoon. Driving 360 and 575 up from SF.

9. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    Ron,

I just saw your post. The Stockton group is definitely welcomed. So, definitely plan to come.

I am off 680 in San Ramon, and I'll post directions as we get close to the event.

You'll see high def projection video as never before and you'll hear incredible audio.

Please come and get to me in Sept about a count. I need to ensure we can feed everyone with room to spare.

I'll be at Concorso. Just received my gold tickets today.

You'll see me there for sure. No display booth at Concorso, but you'll know me by the advertising hand outs!

10. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    The menu for the October NorCal function is being refined to include:

Healthy chicken hot dogs
    Healthy turkey hamburgers
    Very fine Chinese finger foods
    Great Whole Foods Pizza

Soft drinks & water

No alcohol

Suggestions appreciated

11. dj doc p

dj doc p Rookie

Oct 20, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul N.
    Thats alot of JET-A

-p

12. Fyrrari

Fyrrari Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2005
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    David
    I can make it if it is on the 2nd. It sounds like a great time.

Is anyone here going to Hot Danville Nights on Thursday???

13. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    Thanks for your response, David.

Need help from all intending to come to the NorCal gig on picking a date for Sunday Oct 2 or Oct 9 please.

Some folks are making plans and need a confirmed date.

Also, if any coming from out of the area, we have many nice hotels and motels in the area, and we can provide that info.

Come all it will be fun.

Contra Costa Times will be here taking pictures and doing a story. Get your car in the local paper!

Also, bring cameras! I suppose Carbon is not coming, so we need good photographers!

BTW, Carbon, that was a compliment!

14. djantlive

djantlive Formula 3

Jun 30, 2005
    Sounds like a great meet. I hope I still get to park my P car though...

15. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Greg- sounds like a great event! HiFi & theatre are longtime passions of mine as well, this should be exciting.

16. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    There may be a football game on that day in high def, and that's really something to see.

We do off-air HD reception as well. So we get much programming.

We had every game of the baseball playoffs in HD, and the place was mobbed.

Come and join.

17. SROC4

SROC4 Formula 3

Mar 16, 2005
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Alex
    This sounds like fun! Count me in. I just sold my M3 on Friday and I'm hoping I will have my 360 by then.

18. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    Mike we will be out most of Sunday but available later for drinks or dinner. Give a call and leave a message if you make it. Hope to see you guys, John

19. spidey

spidey Karting

I'm in. would be easier to keep track of this if a new thread was started with EVENT name.

Maybe I can get greg to show me how to use the sat nav system that previous owner installed in my 99 355 spider.........

20. edburger

edburger Karting

Jun 23, 2005
    Oakland, Dunsmuir,CA
    Full Name:
    Eric D. Burger
    this october thing sounds great, but I like to drive often, like twice a week. I hope we can get something together before October. I am new to f-chat, and a rookie member of the FCA-Pacific Region. I drive my dad's 308 proudly (and quickly) around the hills of Lake,Napa, & lower Mendocino County, etc. I just relocated from Oakland, where I grew up; and visit often (about once a week). If you contact me, I am available short notice (self- employed) to drive up to a hundred mile radius...Let's do it ...Bürn Rübber

21. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    Eric,

I agree, and if I can get the folks with whom I am negotiating to give me the 360 coupe at my price this week, I'll gladly join in with frequent drives.

In the meantime, October 2 is the date waiting for all to come.

22. edburger

edburger Karting

Jun 23, 2005
    Oakland, Dunsmuir,CA
    Full Name:
    Eric D. Burger
    Hey, I'm no snob. I just like the drive, whith whomever in whatever vehicle...Any one in?

23. mondialman

mondialman Karting

Apr 23, 2004
    N. CA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Will there be any Ferrari's going to the next Lincoln Center car show? I think there is one on August 12.