Where is DES | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Where is DES

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dr. Bob, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
  2. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
  3. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    DES

Had problems with my email so here is that avatar. Will try to email it later.

4. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Mark, got your email, thanks... i see the big picture of the guy with the beard, but now you've changed your profile to something else and i don't know what the new picture is, either...

i've not yet decided on an avatar... i want something original... Kenny Herman's got a picture of the in-car plate that reads in script "Enzo Ferrari", and that's really cool; original... i want something original... i'm gonna sift through all the pictures i have and maybe go from there... Thanks... :)

5. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Ever see the Back to the Future movies? It's the flux capacitor

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, are you serious...? HA HA HA...!

ROTFL @ "DES VEGAS"...

Handed my name-change papers over to an attorney, so i'm hoping it'll go through before Christmas... Afterwards, i'll be looking to 'carbon8' my account... Carbon this, Carbon that, blah blah blah... What kind of an avatar can clearly depict something made of carbon fiber, even at the fractional size that avatars are...?