Where is Ravinder Kundra? | FerrariChat

Where is Ravinder Kundra?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by jenzo, Dec 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jenzo

jenzo Karting

Nov 9, 2003
    LONDON
    Full Name:
    JENZO
    Well where is he? he was brutally treated within the UK forum...and has not been seen or heard from since..

Does anyone know where he is? ....i saw his car [360 numb plate KUNDRA] once quite some time ago near hyde park corner..

Anyone seen him since?

2. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    Sorry to break it to you but he didnt actually exist, the photo's he posted were from various website's (somebody did a google photo search)

I've just had a look at his profile and the address's of the PC's he used, at least now I know who he work(ed)s for.............. can you guess which large IT company it is (was)?

3. boba

boba Karting

May 10, 2005
    Madchester ,U.K.
    Full Name:
    dodgy bob

Well spill the beans and tell us {or me at least} all Who was it and who did he work for?

4. boba

boba Karting

May 10, 2005
    Madchester ,U.K.
    Full Name:
    dodgy bob

Well spill the beans and tell us {or me at least} all Who was it and who did he work for?

5. boba

boba Karting

May 10, 2005
    Madchester ,U.K.
    Full Name:
    dodgy bob

6. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    LOL, probably a mistake posting 3 times, but it sounds like you REALLY want to know!

7. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    Bob

I've sent a couple of emails to some of the network security guys I know who work for this company, I could be barking up the wrong tree so won't be publishing anything until I have it in writing........unless the real Ravinder wants to please stand up, please stand up (ala eminem)

8. boba

boba Karting

May 10, 2005
    Madchester ,U.K.
    Full Name:
    dodgy bob
    You were right on both counts-it was a mistake posting 3 times ( actually wanted my posting count to be increased )
    BTW don't you want to know as well?

Andrew~ youkeep talking in code trouble is I don'y know how the hell to decipher it !!!!!! ;-)