Where to find Door jamb lables? | FerrariChat

Where to find Door jamb lables?

Discussion in '360/430' started by gobuffs2002, Dec 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gobuffs2002

gobuffs2002 Karting

Aug 7, 2010
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    John
    I just installed Carbon Fiber door jambs. I now need to replace the Vin Label and the Tire pressure Label. Any one know where to get some printed?

thanks everyone.

2. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    You can get them from a dealer but it's not easy. Ferrari wants to see good reason. I obtained them for a car I'm restoring but needed to prove that to Ferrari.

3. gobuffs2002

gobuffs2002 Karting

Aug 7, 2010
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks Dave, You are correct, lots of red tape, very expensive and the dealer wanted me to bring the old door jambs in so he could destroy the old labels. I did not want to destroy the old door jambs just in case I put them back on the car.

I'm actually trying to figure out alternatives and looking into seeing if I can print the labels myself.

4. Dave rocks

BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    John, they can certainly be replicated but based on what I paid, replication would cost much more.

5. 67bmer

67bmer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 28, 2015
    MD
    A friend needed some for a mustang and pointed out that they have part numbers printed on them and insisted the dealer order the part numbers.

I haven't looked, but I would assume the same with ferraris. there should be a part number printed on them which should be able to be ordered by the dealer. would be interesting to see if they show up in the parts manual. in theory, you should be able to order anything with a part number.

6. Dave rocks

BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Well, true and not true ;)

Ferrari is no ordinary company and they have some bizarre rules about certain things.

Here is what I received:

Image Unavailable, Please Login

The VIN label is not a standard item as each VIN is unique so it must be printed specially.

7. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    You can get anything printed. Take some nice photos and look around online.

8. SnowmanUK

SnowmanUK Karting

Dec 11, 2010
    London, UK