Where to live in the UK...help requested | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Where to live in the UK...help requested

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by arizonaitalian, Apr 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Good question. The flat was advertised through a letting agency. So the agency handled the paperwork. The landlord initially wanted to "property manage" the letting herself, but she quickly got frustrated and realized she was not capable. So a small win thus far is that she has now signed up to have the property managed by the letting agency's mgmt team. So I now have a professional place to go for the repairs.

I started another thread on this topic, so I'll refer all posts there now...

Ferrari 308 GTB likes this.
  2. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    Too bad Sid got banned...he was 100% right!

he was nice enough to give me his contact details prior to getting banned...I'll try to look him up and buy him a drink before we head back to the USA.

3. A348W

A348W Formula 3

Jun 28, 2017
    North Wiltshire, UK
    Thought I hadn't seen him on here in a while! He was more than willing to help anybody who would ask. +1

4. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    Often didn't agree with his opinions but if he has been banned that is another negative for the admins, which for history totally wrecked this UK section. So Zero marks.

A348W likes this.