Wheres you car during the Winter | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wheres you car during the Winter

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Nov 9, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Mark,

Big reds eh! well my wife is the connoisseur of wines , I just drink to much of the stuff and usually fall asleep...lol be a blast to meet some time..perhaps at Hertfordshire foc meeting????

Pardon the pun!! you sure do travel Mark,,,what you a pilot///....lol!

Happy, safe travels

Joe

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Paul,
    you should defo.cover the car whether it's inside or out.And treat it to a wash and polish every couple of weeks too!
    Tony

3. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Paul,

I agree with other comments that have already been made, However, because you own a 360 you are in a slightly better position than some of us.....Older Car owners are, From 1989 Ferrari started to employ some anti-corrosion techniques, by the mid 1990's they were getting pretty good at it, The 360 is fairly well protected, however, you should choose a really dry day, Go wash it, Dry it thoroughly, Use a good quality resin polish, I suggest Auto-Glym, and then cover the car with a rain proof cover. This should protect the bodywork until March, When you can really go to work on the body and I'm sure your car will be fine. Next time, Build the Garage first :eek:)
    All the Best,

Steve

4. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    Hi Joe,

In the summer I fly gliders and am currently doing a "touring motorglider" course in SA. I am with one of the big global consulting firms, so travel is a part of my life I'm afraid! It also cuts into my flying and driving time, and this sometimes p*sses me off! ;)

Cheers from Pretoria where it's a dry 29 degrees C, MARK :D