Which of the Big 3 in sports will be in big trouble in ten years? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Which of the Big 3 in sports will be in big trouble in ten years?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by TeamF1Jr, Jul 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I always figured Australian Rules Football would be great in the USA.

You must have been drunk when you wrote the above.
    1) That's not the only thing keeping it going.
    2) This is where you are nuts.
    3) Not true at all. True FOOTBALL fans like it all. Have a precision team and people will watch.
    4) Some are, most are not, 97% are not. Don't beat on the good guys because of the few bad guys.
    5) Tell that to Aaron Rodgers, Carson Wentz, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, Rivers, Ben Rothliesberger, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford...
    I am not convinced Kirk Cousins is a 'good' QB just yet...
    6) How is it making more money for them?

2. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I can agree with this - IF it is a really bad team playing. I don't care who is playing,
    or the style of play, I like to see a good choreograph of plays played with precision, ie
    I don't want to see a clown run a '12 and out' when it should have been an '11 and in' route,
    but no matter the sport you watch, you will see badly coached teams. NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL,
    they all have them.

3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    How many “fans” do you know, particularly younger ones, who do not play fantasy football? For the hard core, they don’t even care who wins or loses.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    The new MLB fields all suck, and as a Yankee fan, and my family holds season tickets, I can't say I can name the starting line up anymore.

The NBA has a problem where the game needs to be 15 minutes, only the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter matter, the rest is wasted time.

The NFL (a former employer of mine) is probably the worst. I prefer NCAA to the pros. If all you can talk about are players taking a knee, the sport is in trouble. Coming to boo the players in an organization that forces them to wear pink and camo, and does not donate much of the proceeds to the cause they represent, well.. that's for p&r.

Texas Forever likes this.
  5. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    ^I cannot tell you how much I hate the Diamondback's stadium. It's not just odd it's ugly on the inside.

When I go to a baseball game the one thing I do not want to stare at for 4 hours is ugliness.