Which options on a 2012 FF are important? | FerrariChat

Which options on a 2012 FF are important?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by F456M, Dec 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    hello!

I am going to advertize a 2012 Euro model FF in blue Pozzi with couio daytona seats for a friend of mine. I just wonder which options are really desirable and important? Thanks.

2. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    List them all. That way, the buyer is fully informed. The trouble with not doing so is that you pre-suppose what the buyer is looking for. e.g. most want shields, some absolutely don't. Some want carbon LED wheel, some don't. etc etc.

There is no ' right' spec on the FF. If I had to choose a couple of essentials, it would be carbon LED wheel and painted calipers.

Nice to have would be shields, front camera and parking sensors.

That's about it.

Caeruleus11 and F456M like this.
  3. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Yes it is a matter of personal taste. I put shields on my 550 but after a few years I took them off, and I think the car is more sophisticated and looks more expencive without them.

4. Outrun

Outrun Karting

Depends which market you’re selling in. In the UK, I was told by more then one main dealership that the carbon fibre driving zone and scuderia shields are must have options. I wasn’t too bothered for these but made sure the car I bought had them for resale value. I wanted the passenger display (even though it’s rubbish) and the rear TVs for my young kids on long trips.

I bought a car over my original budget but I’m confident that this will pay dividends when i come to sell it. Only trouble is, it’s so good I may never sell it !

5. Carfella

Carfella Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 16, 2015
    Long Island NY
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I am in the market for a Ferrari FF, please get back to me with contact info Mike

6. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    To me, the most important option would be the forged wheels. On the other hand, wheels are easily changed.

7. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    #7 F456M, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    Hi Mike.
    The car is in Monaco, has dark window tint, dark grey rims, 30.000kms. from new. Two owners. First one in Switzerland and second in Monaco. Clear bra film over the front. Brown Couio interior with Daytona inserts, service book with many services, owned by a collector. A car that really stands out. If you like, just send me a PM or call me. +47 97776672. I am 20 minutes away from the car which is parked safely in a secure underground garage. I believe it has sports rear mufflers aswell because it was quite loud. I have a Blu Pozzi 550 myself, and when that car is properly detailed, it is spectacular. A combination of black, blue and purple depending on the light conditions. You can see that it is something out of the «ordinary» Ferrari at the first glance. Where are you located? The car has EU VAT.

8. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
  9. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    Love the diamond stitching interior on your 575/550. Nice color combo. Sorry, my untrained eyes cannot differentiate between 575/550.

F456M likes this.