Whidbey Island Drive | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Whidbey Island Drive

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Brianjonesphoto, Mar 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    What about Hurricane Ridge? That would be a neat destination!

2. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Dave, thanks for setting up the drive.

Hurricane Ridge should be interesting. I think Shelbee mentioned it before but it was kinda put aside. Might this be the year we finally do it?

3. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    I'm up for Hurricane Ridge.............and this time I'll be there, unless I'm out of town or busy or unavailable or........

4. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    ...or on a date....;-) Slacker

5. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
  6. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Something to discuss at the annual meeting??

7. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H

Doesn't have to be. It could be either an official club event or not. Should bring it up to Will D. since he's our club events coordinator.

8. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Yes, any "scheduled" event on our calender must go through the board, but more importantly, is that any event must have a sponsor to organize and carry it out. Just coming up with ideas doesn't really help much. We need to have a plan with "volunteers" to tackle it. The board (also volunteers) have their hands full, so dumping ideas on them and asking them to carry them out is not really respectful or reasonable. Obviously they are not going to say this, they will take your idea and call around trying to find someone to organize it, but you can get it to happen much faster (if at all) if you find someone yourself (or do it yourself). :)

I'd volunteer, but am currently working on the LaConner drive/lunch with the Western Canada FCA group in May, and the Italian Car Show in Vancouver for June. I've already done the karting races, and whidbey drive this year...

Come on guys! :)

9. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I spoke too soon, looks like Frankie is tackeling it right now!

Go Frankie! :)

10. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Do we have any definitive dates yet on this?..............I need to plan ahead better this year..........My CE schedule starts up hot and heavy here in the next couple of months.