White 360 | FerrariChat

White 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by Eggman, Apr 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eggman

Eggman Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Full Name:
    Mr. P
    Hi, everyone. My plan is to finally get a 360 within the next 12 months or so, no earlier than July this year. Just waiting until when I see the right one and the timing is right first.

Anyhow, I've always been fascinated with white 360s. I know they are fairly rare. Should I expect a price bump due to this in your experience? I hardly ever see them come up for sale.

Thanks
    Eggman

2. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    Rare is a funny beast...it might start with a premium, but if it’s not in demand, it may sit a long time....possibly leading to more negotiating room.
    I’d personally consider getting the best car you can in your second favorited colour, and possibly get a wrap done in white.find a car with a red interior (which goes well with White) and you may even get a discount ;)
    I’ve considered a white wrap for mine...but the red is so pretty I can’t bear to do it.

3. curtisc63

curtisc63 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 13, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Curtis Campbell
    I found and bought a white Modena with a red interior. What does that say about me 360 Canuck? :confused: It says I found what I wanted and acted on it!:D Good luck in your search Eggman!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. rizzo308

rizzo308 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    riggio
    Nice mate!!! looks stunning. Congrats.

5. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If anything, I would expect a price reduction for a white car. IMHO white Ferraris don't sell as well as the other colors. I had a 1990 348TS a few years back.... white with tan/black interior. I thought it was stunning, however selling it was a real eye opener about consumer demand for white cars.
    So, yes, they are probably rare but that doesn't make them more valuable. Just my 2 cents.

6. Eggman

Eggman Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Full Name:
    Mr. P
    Thanks for your replies, all.

7. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    Speaking with a Ferrari Salesman recently, he said Bianco Avus (White) has been the hottest color for Californias.
    Then again, 70% of new California buyers are first time Ferrari owners. Colors trend like fashion; while not popular when 360's were ordered new, they may be desirable now. But buy what you like. Don't try to second guess the market.

8. My 1st

My 1st Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2017
    Gladwyne, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I've never seen a white 360. Curtis, that is stunning.
    Open the door so we can see the interior.

9. docf

docf Formula 3

Sep 14, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Truthfully been around a lot of 360's,recently sold my Rossa 360 and can't remember ever seeing a Blanco avus in the flesh. Recently bought a Blanco avus 458 Italia and think white is exceptionally beautiful.
    Your 360 looks exceptional.

10. curtisc63

curtisc63 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 13, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Curtis Campbell
    Thanks guys! I bought a White/red Testarossa 12 rears ago and joked that ALL my Ferraris would be that same combo. When a friend pointed this car out to me it accelerated the purchase of my next Ferrari. I liked the Modena better than the Spiders and had wanted to try an F1 car. After the usual upgrades to the F1 system I love it. And best if all, my wife likes the 360 and has taken it on occasion! I can post an interior pic later but it is red with black carpets. Any one want to trade out some red carpets???

Posted from my phone. Sorry if there any interesting words or spelling.

11. Skidkid

Skidkid F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 25, 2005
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    John Zornes
    Premium or discount depends on your willingness to not get a car for MANY years or not at all. You have set a very narrow scope. That means very very few cars meet your spec. IF no one else wants a white car you can wait and get a discount. BUT if anyone else decides they want a white car you are out and waiting a long time for another one to come up.

That narrow of a scope, particularly if you have any other requirements about condition, shields, etc. means you have to negotiate for one when available. Find a nice car and buy it. You don’t get any enjoyment out of not having the car.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  12. Bob in Makiki

Bob in Makiki Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2017
    Honolulu
    Here is a link to an Automobile article with a picture of a new 488 in an off-white. White is not a color I have seen on many Ferraris, but the article refers to this off-white as "a historical color first seen on open-top Ferraris from the 1950s and 1960s. Dubbed “Avorio,” it’s a rich, ivory shade." The photos in the article are beautiful. I suspect a white 360 would be stunning, although I have only seen one the photos above in this thread (which look great).

http://www.automobilemag.com/news/2018-ferrari-488-spider-review-one-week/

13. Majin_JT

Majin_JT Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2008
    UK
    Full Name:
    JT
    I think 360s look out of this world in white , i am lucky enough to have one in white and it always blows me away everytime i see it , its not a bad thing to have a red , blue , yellow , silver or black one but what i can say is if you would like to stand out and be different white is a great choice :) i have attached a pic of my car when i was at a car show
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  14. Bwtyler85

Bwtyler85 Karting

Oct 25, 2015
    Perth, Australia
    Full Name:
    Ben Tyler
  15. Dewinator

Dewinator F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2017
    WA
    I say if you like white hold out for it and get exactly what you want. I’m a blue guy and if my spider were anything else I might enjoy it, but there’d always be a nagging doubt. Get the car that’s perfect for you!