WHITE Mondial T, from Cali to FL | FerrariChat

WHITE Mondial T, from Cali to FL

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Ryanthetemp, Sep 7, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp Rookie

Sep 7, 2021
    Full Name:
    Ryan Winburn
    Hello,
    I wanted to take the time and introduce myself. I’m the proud new owner of the white mondial T that recently sold on BaT and new to Ferrari. I’m a big BMW guy particularly old M cars and excited to shake things up with a classic Ferrari. The car made the 3,500 miles from California to Florida on the open road, albeit, a cracked windshield and passenger light the last 30 minutes outside of town….needless to say I already need your help sourcing glass and new front lamp housing. Thank you all in advance!

P.S. I also don’t have any pictures of the car since it literally went straight to the body shop when it touched down. I’ll post some up later! For now enjoy the photo gallery from bringatrailer.com: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1989-ferrari-mondial-t-coupe-8/

davem, rob, uber2 and 2 others like this.
  2. Cantering1

Cantering1 Karting

Mar 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Miguel A Serrano
    Hello Ryan,

Congrats Car looks awesome. I also got a one-owner it in CA and shipped to FL. Doing the engine out and have a list of preservation oriented services. Where in FL are you.

3. Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp Rookie

Sep 7, 2021
    Full Name:
    Ryan Winburn
    In hindsight I should have shipped it but wanted to give my buddy an opportunity to parade it at Monterey car week last month. I’m in the florida panhandle, near Destin, FL

4. Mondi Cab

Mondi Cab Karting

Oct 9, 2019
    EU
    Full Name:
    J.Schulz
    Hi Ryan,

As posted by another F-chatter lately, it seems that the headlights are equal to a Mercedes Benz truck called Econic. They were made by HELLA - Germany.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

If that does not help, I had to convert my US-delivered car to EU-spec. headlights, so I do have a pair of US-spec. in the cupboard.

Cheers,
    Mondi Cab

5. Dr-Boost

Dr-Boost Rookie

Jun 21, 2018
    Full Name:
    IAN THOMPSON
    @Ryanthetemp Great looking car and congrats.

Eurospares in th UK or Redbay cars in Holland may have a windhshield.

Enjoy

6. Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp Rookie

Sep 7, 2021
    Full Name:
    Ryan Winburn
    Great to hear, I will check that out. Thank you!

7. Ryanthetemp

Ryanthetemp Rookie

Sep 7, 2021
    Full Name:
    Ryan Winburn
    I will get with them and see, thanks for the suggestion

8. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    amazing car! Great buy!!

9. 19ken96

19ken96 Rookie

Jan 31, 2019
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Aguilar
    Man sorry to hear you had some damage just outside of home. Glad to hear you made it all the way to FL! Congrats. Mine has been a work in progress, developed a stall when returning to idle after high speed cruising. Got it all fixed but still have an annoying electrical issue. Car is completely dead, then after switching on and off will come to life no problem. Frustrating!! Keep in touch.