who bought the 330gtc ad 275gts from the stable? | FerrariChat

who bought the 330gtc ad 275gts from the stable?

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by ross, Mar 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
  2. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    While you're at it...who bought the 250 GTO Replica , that was in california at family classics and then quickly ushered to champion motors on Long Island...advertised for 1 month and then gone....probably the best replica ever made...it was an exact copy of the original owners 250 GTO which he didn't want to drive for fear of damage so he duplicated it...family classics had it advertised for $450,000.00 then champion got it and advertised it for a million???

3. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    Did someone buy both the 330 and 275 GTS? Nice matching pair in Giallo! I'm very jealous if this is the case.

Onno

4. DAYTONASME

DAYTONASME Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2007
    Manchester UK
    Full Name:
    DAYTONASME
    While you're at it...who bought the 250 GTO Replica , that was in california at family classics and then quickly ushered to champion motors on Long Island...advertised for 1 month and then gone....probably the best replica ever made...it was an exact copy of the original owners 250 GTO which he didn't want to drive for fear of damage so he duplicated it...family classics had it advertised for $450,000.00 then champion got it and advertised it for a million???

When we were offered it 3 yrs ago from the West Coast it was US$325k incl free air freight!!!

Fabulous car, great colour, excellent craftsmanship by several of the UK's best shops bit it will always be a replica which I guess is why its only just found a new home...hope they enjoy it to the max!!

5. yale

yale Formula Junior

May 2, 2004
    New York City
    I went by The Stable yesterday. The GTS went to Germany. They also currently have a four cam, a daytona, and a lusso. These sale prices are looseing up a lot of cars.

6. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Not to mention that with the incredibly weak dollar ($1.55 to buy a Euro) I think that we will see a lot of U.S. owned cars heading overseas. It's bargain time in the U.S. for Euro holders.

John

7. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    If you get a chance, I was wondering if you could lay eyeballs on this car at The Stables to see if it is a real car? No real hurry.

Dale

1987 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL Sedan
    Serial/VIN #WDBCA39DOHA353747
    Stock # 2818
    Description

This series of the top-of-the-line “S-Class” sedan is held in high regard. It is a very handsome car and these 5.6 litre versions are known to go for 300,000+ miles without major driveline repairs. Ours is a local (Far Hills) car which has been kept in beautiful condition throughout and was purchased by us, along with a Rolls-Royce, from the estate of its original owner. Finished in Diamond Blue with navy blue leather, it is nicely optioned including heated seats (front and rear), rear seat reading lamps, factory Becker Grand Prix AM-FM/cassette stereo, “Town and Country” horns, electric: sunroof, windows, seats, locks, mirrors, antenna and rear defogger, factory 15” alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot tires, fog lamps, headlight wipers and washers, etc. Original sale invoice, manuals, tool kit, and service records are present

8. yale

yale Formula Junior

May 2, 2004
    New York City
    Hi Dale,

Mark and Tom are the two guys at the Stable. I am better aquatinted with Mark and I think if you mention that I suggested you call him he will give you the straight poop on the car. I have bought to many dodgy cars to be able to look at one and tell you it was good or not. Now Mark isn't going to say don't buy the car but if you listen closely he will allude to it's shortcomings, (or otherwise). All the best, Yale

9. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Small world, if you mean Marc Tauber, I sold him a Porsche about 5 years ago. I have lost his number, but I guess I can just call the main number.

Thx, Dale