Who has received their 296 GTB now ? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Who has received their 296 GTB now ?

Discussion in '296' started by BG259, Jan 2, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kmaaq

Kmaaq Formula Junior

Jul 26, 2019
    Full Name:
    Khalid Mohammed ALQattan
    Cervino

of2worlds and Jo Sta7 like this.
  2. PA46

PA46 Rookie

Nov 23, 2020
    Full Name:
    lance boxer
    I ordered my GTB in July of 21, it's now in status 50 and scheduled to leave the factory on 2/16. I've gotten one set of production pics, have had a VIN for over a month but the app still shows me on the waiting list

blkdiablo33 and ryalex like this.
  3. mytoys

mytoys Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2015
    CA
    Full Name:
    mytoys
  4. jimmyb

jimmyb Formula 3

Dec 26, 2005
    Charlotte, N.C.
    Full Name:
    James Bookout
    100%
    I have never gotten the black wheel thing.
    Same with tacked on spoilers/splitters!!!!

5. mpozz23

mpozz23 Rookie

Jun 23, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mark Pozzi
    Received my 296 on Wednesday.

a couple of quick comments/questions:

1) does anyone know how to make the mirrors dip in reverse. I really like being able to do that to ensure I don’t kerb the time. My dealer said if you set the mirror position in reverse it will go there each time but it didn’t seem to work
    2) love everything else about the car. I have upgraded from a 488 but have an urus, Bentayga, w12 conti gt currently and this is definitely something special. It is next level quick especially with the electric filling in
    3) I really like the electric mode and unlike the sf90 I had it can always start in electric whereas the sf90 sometimes needed to “warm up” the electrics which was weird
    4) I was surprised that the passenger screen was standard (at least in Australia) which was a nice bonus as I thought I hadn’t optioned it
    5) some people asked about how long you can leave it unplugged. When you turn it off it tells you. From memory at fully charged it says “battery autonomy” 70 days or something like it
    6) rosso imola is a great colour with a lot more depth that the corsa I had on the 488
    7) I optioned the black exhaust. Maybe it is perception but both my dealer and I thought it was louder/had more crackles and pops than the standard exhaust in their demo but like I said maybe it was just perception

Any other questions feel free to ask

Blue2th, ianxgrant, ryalex and 5 others like this.
  6. Divexxtreme

Divexxtreme Formula Junior

Aug 14, 2020
    Full Name:
    Scott
    You called it “next level quick”, and you mention you had an SF90. How does it compare in overall feel to the SF? I know the SF is faster, but can you actually tell when you’re driving them? If they both cost the same, which one would you choose?

My 296 should be arriving at the dealer any day now, and my SF90 has a VIN so is in production, therefore I’m very curious about your thoughts comparing the two. Thanks!

7. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Also charges very fast in race /qualify mode. Very fast while driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. pninja005

pninja005 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2010
    Europe
    Thanks for that info! Could you post some pictures?

Congratz!

9. rxbg

rxbg Karting

Apr 11, 2010
    USA
    great info. thanks for posting. Maybe you can post your full spec.

10. ggencer

ggencer Karting

Aug 31, 2022
    Boca Raton
    Full Name:
    G.G.
    Anyone has any idea when the deliveries will start for GTS's ?

11. mhh

mhh F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark
  12. Tsachi458

Tsachi458 Karting

Dec 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Tsachi man
    Today I drove almost 500 km with the car and I want to tell you that the 296 is simply a perfect car!!!! It's the fastest car I've ever driven in my life and the grip is crazy and the sound is also excellent - I have a 458 and I've driven a lot on the 488 and the f8 but the 296 is simply in a different league!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Andynyc, ianxgrant, LVP488 and 7 others like this.
  13. Tsachi458

Tsachi458 Karting

Dec 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Tsachi man
  14. KEMA

KEMA Karting

Mar 8, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Kenneth
    Great pics! Aiming for more down force? ;-)
    [​IMG]

15. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    This is exciting, because I thought that you were on the fence about your order before... Didn't you say you thought you would get/keep an MC20 instead? Can you compare them?

16. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    How chill are the cops there about window tint? [here in the desert they don't bother people for the most part, many cars have limo tint because it's 40º+...]

17. Tsachi458

Tsachi458 Karting

Dec 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Tsachi man
    I sold the Maserati... it's an excellent car, but the 296 is better in every parameter. The 458 stayed next to the 296 and I will never sell it....

Caeruleus11 and ryalex like this.
  18. Tsachi458

Tsachi458 Karting

Dec 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Tsachi man
    hahahahaha ... this picture came up by mistake .... we laughed about adding more weight to the Porsche's wing ....

19. Tsachi458

Tsachi458 Karting

Dec 7, 2017
    Full Name:
    Tsachi man
    The main thing that bothered me about the Maserati is that in Israel there are many roads that are not of a high level of pavement and the Maserati was very rigid and jumps and loses grip

20. Condor Man

Condor Man F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 8, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Did you just ask that Question?

The Cops in Australia are the worst in the world!

If you do 17 Miles over the limit you lose your license and they impound your car for 30 days.

There are speed cameras hidden everywhere and they start giving tickets at 4kms over the limit!

I once got a ticket for doing 44 KPH in a 40KPH zone!

Biggest scum bags alive!

21. Condor Man

Condor Man F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 8, 2006
    Los Angeles

Looking awesome MHH!

No doubt you will have 2,000 miles on it by the end of next week???

Did someone say "How far is Ayrs Rock???"

ryalex likes this.
  22. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    ugh. That stinks. But it explains a lot about the concentration camps from two years ago!

Thecadster, Challenge and Condor Man like this.
  23. ouzo12

ouzo12 Rookie

May 13, 2014
    Where do you actually go and enjoy your cars? Was watching an Australian video review of an Alpina and the drive by shots were at a snails pace.

ryalex likes this.
  24. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK

Let me introduce you to the Swiss traffic copper. They once pulled a mate over for doing 1.8 kph (1.1 mph) over the limit.

Condor Man likes this.
  25. ryalex

Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Wow, that's petty. I spent a week in Switzerland with a friend from Zurich. We were driving back to his house on the freeway at dusk and the headlight warning of his Peugeot came on.

He is panicking we are going to get stopped by the police and we're still 100km from home. Coming from Hawaii, so many of the rust buckets are driving around with one light. I was dismissive, let's keep going, we're like an hour from home. We can get the light tomorrow morning.

20 minutes later, we get pulled over by the Polizei. I was in shock. They talk. The cop was also cool enough to merely follow us to the next rest stop gas station, and stood there while we changed the headlight.

IvanRico and REALZEUS like this.