who is Reza Mokhtarian? | Page 109 | FerrariChat

who is Reza Mokhtarian?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rob lay, Apr 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

should all mention of Reza/OceanSky/Capital Trust Markets be removed?

1. yes - good guy, remove all content

2. no - users have right to post at own liability

3. thank goodness for spring!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. End of the roll

Jul 20, 2015
    #2701 End of the roll, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    So what's going to happen to Rezza this time.

He already did the kiddnaping angle.

I think Rezza might get adduced by aliens.

Or

Been called to Un to advise them financial stuff

Or

He takes over Bill Morneau Position of finance minister for Canada.

Or

Rezza realize he can't attend cause he is under house arrest

Wonder what the odds of rezza not showing up this time

Also how did he find a venue big enough to house his 2 million followers. Cause I'm sure they will attend.
    He should of booked the rogers center for this event lol

2. Farooq B. Martinez-Cohen

Oct 5, 2016
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Farooq Martinez
    #2702 Farooq B. Martinez-Cohen, Nov 10, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    The below is NOT legal advice and is general in nature, consult with a LICENSED attorney to discuss any legal options:

Anybody contemplating joining a class action or taking ANY legal action against Reza MOKHTARIAN. Consider the follwing:

The likely reason (based on several social media posts seen and *unconfirmed* by this author) why the IBO's (Independent Business Owner)/representatives of Kaizen Group International/Kaizen Global etc., in the United Kingdom and likely elsewhere in Europe are getting paid their commissions/bonuses etc., is because MOKHTARIAN has a business license in the United Kingdom.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10286959

His last known payment processor, Allied Wallet, where credit/debit cards are being processed for the monthly fee (currently $169.00 + $15.00 USD fee) is based in the United Kingdom. According to an *unconfirmed* social media post seen by this author, the attempt to switch to another payment processor was unsuccessful.

See Bottom 1/4 of Page: https://www.alliedwallet.com/support/
    Regulated in UK by FCA as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (FRN900124)

Those representatives in the United Kingdom and possibly elsewhere in Europe are likely getting paid (based on an *unconfirmed* social media posts seen by this author) - because the funds being held in account(s) that could potentially be frozen and seized should a legal action commence and possibly prevail.

Those living in the United States (and elsewhere) likely have limited to NO recourse should anyone desire to pursue a claim. It should be noted that MOKHTARIAN (or his agents) has voluntarily or involuntarily had his LLC (limited liability company) known as Kaizen Group International LLC dissolved.

Entity Details - Secretary of State, Nevada

Therefore, we can reasonably conclude based on the Kaizen Global website that Kaizen may not have legal presence in the United States, so there likely may be NO bank accounts or any other asset that may be identified and potentially seized should a legal action commence and possibly prevail.

The Kaizen Global website Policies and Procedures Section 9.3 & 9.4 still reference the governing law and arbitration restriction to be in the state of Nevada and in the United States (respectively) despite no apparent U.S. presence on the Kaizen Global website. This causes one to contemplate the validity of sections 9.3 and 9.4 concerning court access and remedies.

http://www.kaizenglobal.com/pdf/policies-procedures.pdf
    Home | KAIZEN.

The Kaizen Global website now references a Canadian company known as Kaizen Global Inc. This cannot be immediately verified on publicly available Canadian databases.

If you feel that you have been wronged and are in the United States
    - Keep all copies of e-mails, support requests to cancel the service.
    - Contact your bank/financial institution
    - Watch your statements/bank activity carefully
    - If unsuccessful in getting a chargeback contact Allied World
    - If still unsuccessful complain to Allied World regulator FCA (UK)
    - Also, complain to Ontario Securities Commission

Good Luck

Please note that the above is NOT legal advice, a licensed attorney should be consulted before pursuing any legal action.

3. Bike

Bike Rookie

Jun 21, 2015
  4. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Wow is right

5. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike

He did.

6. Bike

Bike Rookie

Jun 21, 2015
    ???

False flag? To get people to say something so that he can take legal action against them?

7. Andrew D.

Andrew D. F1 Rookie

Jul 6, 2008
    Goodwood Ontario
    Full Name:
    Andrew D.
    Does he have a bank in Nigeria?

8. KellySmarts

KellySmarts Rookie

Jan 10, 2016
    If anyone was in Kaizen or even Mentortips, do "chargebacks" through your bank to get your full refund. Robert made a post on facebook for instructions. Follow his posts on facebook exposing Reza. He seems to be one step ahead of anyone on social media in regards to new information on Ocean Sky. Best of luck.
    https://www.facebook.com/chakra.capital

9. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    He has 2 banks there

10. Andrew D.

Andrew D. F1 Rookie

Jul 6, 2008
    Goodwood Ontario
    Full Name:
    Andrew D.
    Was it he that just called to tell me I inherited 2 million dollars if I only......

11. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    This story sounds very much like another scam artist, Osama el Atari. He defrauded banks using false insurance policies for roughly $70mm as well as others that believed his BS.

He rolled around in Lambos, RR, and multiple other rides. He owned a chicken wing joint with his family... Of course he was the man, cocky as hell just like this fella.

I won't spoil how it went but let's just say everything catches up with you at some point. Go ahead and do a search, it is certainly worth it. These guys even look a like.

12. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    His life was cut short by a bullet to the head BTW.

13. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Good

14. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Yes

15. KellySmarts

KellySmarts Rookie

Jan 10, 2016
  16. Farooq B. Martinez-Cohen

Oct 5, 2016
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Farooq Martinez
    #2716 Farooq B. Martinez-Cohen, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Per Robert's Facebook page, it appears that REZA MOKHTARIAN's court appearance was instead a simple follow-up to the original fraud charge earlier in the fall (if anything like the US system, there will be many pre-trial status conferences before an actual trial).

A message to all former Kaizen Global members.

As you have left Kaizen Global (many dissatisfied) for other opportunities, please remember to go through previous posts on social networking platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Linkedin Tinder etc) and remove/delete (and untag yourself from) ALL references, posts, images, posts etc that show Kaizen and/or Reza.

By NOT removing these posts YOU are still giving legitimacy to Reza Mokhtarian and his company, Kaizen Global when other people on the internet happen upon those posts. Also you may subject yourself to legal civil/criminal liability should advertising be prohibited by local law (as possibly with those in Quebec and Belgium).

Also, please consider your personal/professional reputations - associating with someone (and their companies) who is facing a fraud charge may be considered damaging in the eyes of potential investors/employers/business partners.

Please remove them immediately!

I recommend going on an actual computer/PC/laptop to go through your profiles.

Happy New Year Everyone!

17. FPA_Bill

FPA_Bill Rookie

May 1, 2015
    The FPA's Bunker
    Full Name:
    Bill K.
    For anyone who promoted/endorsed Kaizen or MentorTips, don't just hide that you were associated with Reza. Instead, get out there and share the truth about him. This will help undo some of the damage premature and uninformed endorsements have done.

For anyone who was really a member of either service, please leave a review here...

Mentor Tips | WARNING | Forex Peace Army

And, post followups anywhere else that you promoted this criminal (technically, "accused criminal"). Let people know how you were sucked in.

You aren't alone. Dealing with scammers is a big part of my job, but I initially fell for some of his BS. When I first started interacting with Reza, I thought he was reasonably honest, but had a short temper and liked to exaggerate while bragging. It took time for me to see the pattern of lies, manipulation, and deception. In the end, I realized he's some kind of sociopath who is incredibly skilled at a very broad range of manipulative tactics. For him, any consequences of his own actions and decisions are never his fault, and he's ready to create any blend of half-truths, outright lies, and misdirection needed to point blame anywhere else. Usually, he points the blame at his own victims.

18. Dolcevita

Dolcevita Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 5, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Reza. The gift that keeps on giving.

19. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Hope he ends up brown bread.....

20. FPA_Bill

FPA_Bill Rookie

May 1, 2015
    The FPA's Bunker
    Full Name:
    Bill K.
  21. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    That's interesting.

Aren't most TBST hearings for civil complaints and not criminal ones?

Matt

22. AceMaster

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
  23. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I can't say I object to being reminded. ;)

All the best,
    Andrew.

24. Farooq B. Martinez-Cohen

Oct 5, 2016
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Farooq Martinez

Matt, I am not sure about this as I have no knowledge of how things work in Canada. I also might have gotten confused on an earlier post here on Ferrari Chat when I stated that it could have been a simple pre-trial followup to the announced fraud charge.

According to an earlier Facebook post from Robert Halterman - Robert believes that there is a separate case from the one announced in September by the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC).

Here is what could be going on: Reza is confirmed for the sole criminal fraud charge announced by OSC, there could be quasi-criminal charge(s) in addition to whatever civil litigation he is facing.

If someone could invite Robert to the forums so we can get some updates :)

Farooq