Who owns Blue 355 spider in ArdenPark/Sacramento? | FerrariChat

Who owns Blue 355 spider in ArdenPark/Sacramento?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by ferra355, Mar 9, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferra355

ferra355 Karting

Apr 28, 2004
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Hey Our kids go to school together. I own a red 355 spider like to check out yours sometime. Haller at me if you see this post.

2. SELLERS

SELLERS Rookie

Mar 5, 2009
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Patrick Sellers
    The owner of the car is one of the owners of the local Ferrari Parts store here in Sacramento. I will let him know about this post.

3. JonRobertQuinn

JonRobertQuinn Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    This is Tim from FerrParts. Beautiful Car and a very very nice guy. Good guy to know in this biz.

4. SELLERS

SELLERS Rookie

Mar 5, 2009
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Patrick Sellers
    Dont mention that name!! They are watching..... Quinn, whats up man?? When are you going to come by and see us? Things have changed since LTE has been gone. We are moving in a few weeks into a larger building off of Tower across from Maserati of Sac. Hit me up sometime.

5. JonRobertQuinn

JonRobertQuinn Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    I have got to come by one of these days. I have just been so busy building the Lamborghini and Porsche divisions in my company. A lot of research and paperwork. We gotta get lunch sometime.

6. ferra355

ferra355 Karting

Apr 28, 2004
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Jim
    #6 ferra355, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2009
    Ok yeah i would like to say hello. Anyways thanks guys for getting back to me on this.

7. alfamang35

alfamang35 Rookie

Jun 24, 2007
    1700 Ladino Rd., Sac
    Full Name:
    Phil Stubblefield
    I don't have the blue 355 but my red 348tb used to be owned by the guy at Ferrparts. Stop by and lets chat cars. I live just off Arden Way. Oh, I'm new to Chat and don't know if you are supposed to give out addresses or phone numbers. Phil

8. ferra355

ferra355 Karting

Apr 28, 2004
    Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Where is this ferrari parts store in sacramento?

9. JonRobertQuinn

JonRobertQuinn Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Florin perkins... visit FerrParts.com for address and location.