Who sells all these waxes I read about | FerrariChat

Who sells all these waxes I read about

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by garysp7, Jul 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. garysp7

garysp7 Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2004
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I am looking for an internet company that sells all of these waxes I have read about on the chat site, such as:
    P21S, Pinnacle, Zaino. I hate to say that I can't decide which is best so I will probably buy them all and try them one at a time to see which I like best. I don't mind waxing the car once a month. I am in Florida where it is hot all the time. Any suggestions as to wax or a polymer and a brand name.
    Who sells all of this stuff. Griott only has their stuff. Also, who makes the best stuff to keep my leather clean and supple in my Ferrari?
    Thanks
    gary

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
  3. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    You see Dave's comment about search engines. Yes, and you can use the search feature here at FChat as well and find that same info.

But here's answers to 2 of your questions:
    www.zainobros.com
    www.leatherique.com

There is no one source for everything. Regarding what to choose, you might check the archives from the FCA's Concours/Detailing Tips Column, at
    www.fca-se.com

4. jonw440

jonw440 Rookie

Jul 17, 2004
    Barre,MA
    Autopia Has P21S, Soveren,Klasse, Autoglym,and Sonus

Soverian is on SALE $59.95
    I personally havn't tried Soveran ....yet. But I do like Klasse topped with P21S
    Hope this helped.
    Jon