Who wants to race this winter in our rFactor league? | FerrariChat

Who wants to race this winter in our rFactor league?

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by jjstecher, Oct 20, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    So for all of us stuck in the northern states we have the beautiful prospect of having our cars packed up for the winter and to pass the time Keith Carter (from Apexspeed) and I have arranged an online sim racing league running the Spec Racer Fords at some of the best tracks around the US and world. The competition is good and made up from folks that race at the Grand Am level all the way down to guys just hammering around at open track days. I want to extend the invitation for any of you out there looking to race in a fun league with a lot of great competition to check out the schedule and details here http://www.trackpedia.com...ckpedia_rFactor_Challenge and hop on over to either Trackpedia or Apexspeed or drop a note here saying your interested and lets get it on starting next Tuesday evening.

John

2. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Anyone interested? First race is Brands Hatch this coming tuesday...will be a blast

3. Modeler

Modeler F1 Veteran

May 19, 2008
    State of confusion
    Full Name:
    a.n.other
    Can't connect to your link.

4. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    +1

5. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
  6. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    Weird that the link came across mangled sorry about that guys. http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Trackpedia_rFactor_Challenge Check out that link there for all the details or head to the link that Peter posted. Lots of guys out practicing already and looks like we'll have a nice race group.

Look forward to having you guys get out and run with us. Trust me this is the next best thing to being on the track. :)

7. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
  8. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I would absolutely love to but since i've moved we only have 56K internet here (sadly, 3G isnt available in my area yet so thats not an option). besides that, I fried my video card last week so have to buy a new one.

I will do as soon as i have quick internet (+ video card...but i assume the latter will arrive [much] quicker!).

9. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher
    That sucks Bas you can't play. Would have loved to have had another racer.

Everyone else still got time to get out there and turn some laps. First race is next Tuesday night.

10. jjstecher

jjstecher Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2002
    Rochester Minnesota
    Full Name:
    John Stecher