Who will support my racing team ? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Who will support my racing team ?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by WILLIAM H, Feb 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Jesse James gets more money from selling t-shirts - of course he does, he has TV exposure. Good luck William hope to see you at LRP.

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    So if I expose myself on TV I can get more $ for racing ? Sounds good LOL

3. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

I think you have something there. Any chance of getting in the super bowl half time line up. - LOL.

4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    I'm in. That is, if you will allow blue bloods sipping on air bottles as part of your crew....

Dr "XXXXL" Tax

5. solly

solly Formula 3

Jun 2, 2001
    Westchester NY
    Full Name:
    Dr. Steven S.
    Bill,

Great idea and i'll give it some thought. but remember what Benny Caiola said about your race car. Will they let you into Ferrari-sponsored events, or will you race in some other venue? Venue is important in terms of exposure for the sponsor.

Good luck.

Steve

6. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Benny is a great guy but I think FNA filled his ear up . Benny doesnt like my 512TR bcus its been modified but truth is its near 90% Ferrari & the truth is also that if I hadnt come along this 512TR might still be sitting in a junk yard with its front smashed in, so I brought a Ferrari back to life, not only that I stripped it down to its essentials & got rid of all the luxury stuff. FNA stance doenst really hold any water bcus they are so inconsistent. There were some cars at Cavallino that were far more modifed than mine that were allowed to run so it comes down to who you know. Right now 100% of the places I want to run have accepted my car so I have no worries

7. DeWitt

DeWitt Rookie

Jan 29, 2004
    Denver CO - St Louis
    Full Name:
    Paul DeWitt
    Sounds like a real Ferrari to me....built to race.

I would be interested in a polo. Good luck with your sponsor efforts.

8. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Will, if you really want to sell Tshirts you need a cool badge/logo..something with the TR cheese grates. :)

9. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    CHeck my profile for pics

Omar, I have not recieved your email yet

10. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
    I'm sure Neil and I would be interested, but we're still starting out ourselves. We'll be glad to link you to our website or something and help you peddle some merchandise.

Are you planning to come to VIR? I know which end of a wrench to turn and I'll drink cheap beer if you get it cold enough.

Ed