Whole milk? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Whole milk?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Ryan S., Jan 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Pics aren't completely accurate. I'd say I look like the guy with 9-10% (albeit a bit bigger), and I'm probably between 15-20% BFR.

At competing weight, I was always sub-10%, but keep in mind measuring BFR is a bit of a "black art"...it's a good approximation, hardly 100% accurate.

2. TheActionKid

TheActionKid Karting

Mar 20, 2016
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I need to start hitting the gym again soon, but when I was working out a lot I used to love the Premiere Protein shakes at Costco. I believe they have 30g of protein per shake and actualy taste great (at least in my opinion). Can choose from vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry.

-Action

3. Backyard Buddy

Backyard Buddy Karting

Mar 8, 2015
    I gave up milk a few years ago. Not sure which protein powder you use, but I would highly recommend Beverly. Chocolate is the best! You can always blend in other ingredients: fruit, almond butter, etc.

4. piratepress

piratepress Formula Junior

May 18, 2009
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Chip A.
    Check the ingredients, it has two toxic artificial sweeteners, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium.

5. piratepress

piratepress Formula Junior

May 18, 2009
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Chip A.
    I gave up milk after using it religiously for thirty years. I switched to a Paleo diet and feel 17 again. Now, I use Jay Robb's Egg White Protein. It's all natural with no toxic ingredients.

6. Rene

Rene Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    René
    I went vegetarian years ago, initially out of curiosity and then imagined that I was healthier, so stayed with it.

I don't drink dairy milk, with the occasional exception of goat's milk, the taste of which I like. I do add soy milk to cereal though and occasionally drink a glass of it. Unsweetened. No one has mentioned soy, would it be because it lacks suitable protein?

7. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    If any of you have a Krogers near you then check into "Carbmaster" reduced sugar milk. 1 cup = 60 cal. 0 fat. 5mg cholesterol. 95mg sodium. 3g carbs. 3g sugar. 11g protein. 15% vitamin A. 40% calcium in the vanilla flavor I prefer.

I grew up drinking it right out of the cow & have always found store bought whole milk to be watered down for me. This Carbmaster stuff is an upgrade.