Whom will win the US election? | Page 16 | FerrariChat

Whom will win the US election?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by carl888, Nov 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Who will win the US election?

1. Biden

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Trump

33 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. Moretti

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  1. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    I find some of the stuff he posts to be fascinating
    I am amazed that there are so many websites that give life to these stories
    I never appreciated the extent of the luny fringe that supports the GOP and right wing in the USA
    I am well aware of the luny left and greatly enjoy winding up lefties by highlighting the ridiculous positions that they take on so many issues; however, some of the conspiracy theories being pushed by Trump’s supporters are not much better
    I hope that Trump does not tear the GOP apart over the next 4 years

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

kerrari and Its328 like this.
  2. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    I finally met one yesterday.

Wow!

I told this lady yesterday that Trump only lost the election due to COVID.

I told her that there had been over 100,000 COVID Positives each day in the USA for the past week.

She told me in complete seriousness, in fact, COMPLETE seriousness that COVID did not exist, was a myth and told me that my quoted figures about COVID in the USA were media lies.

She asked me where did I get that crap lie from.

I replied, US Centre for Disease Control.

“Media lies” she said.

I magnanimously agreed to disagree.

Still shaking my head about that reply 24 hours later.

islerodreaming, DMWC and EastMemphis like this.
  3. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    No one is saying SUBSTANTIATED claims should not be investigated, but that’s a big difference to the beat ups being propagated by some Trumpers; not to mention some of the internet crap being accepted as ‘evidence’. Let the process happen.

4. 365GTC/4

365GTC/4 Formula 3

Apr 7, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Think of the upside JM. They make us morons look sensible, knowledgeable and smart. Even PP looks good compared to those tin foil hat nut jobs.

DMWC likes this.
  5. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Re you "luny fringe" comment, the fact is there are a great many normal people in the US who you'll never encounter in the media or online. The fringe really is a fringe, but the mainstream media works hard to create the impression that anyone not of the left is an "extreme" right winger. Of course they never describe BLM or Antifa as extreme, but if they didn't have cognitive dissonance, they'd have nothing at all.

The average middle class American you encounter is somewhat to the right of average Aussies. They also earn more, pay less tax, pay less for their cars and clothes and live in a bigger house, but I don't want to upset anyone here who's been convinced by years of programming of Aussie superiority.

If you would like some non-loony content, I recommend Mark Steyn (steynonline.com), manhattancontrarian.com and aier.org.
    For UK politics (with lots of US commentary) salisburyreview.com and mallarduk.com
    A whimsical blog by an Aussie: thedailychrenk.com

everylegalvote.com is an interesting source on the election fraud topic and where the US election stands now with and without the disputed counts.

This is a great article on the history of fraud in US elections: https://www.newsweek.com/top-five-rigged-us-presidential-elections-511765

In the 1960 election of JFK, the FBI later indicted 677 election officials in Chicago alone. Old habits die hard it seems.

greg328 and Steve355F1 like this.
  6. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    What pisses me off is that if Trump was "winning" now, the very same people who are complaining about those now asking legitimate questions would be screaming "FRAUD!!" at the top of their lungs.

Just like they did for the last four years.

greg328 likes this.
  7. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    and imagine if they'd found a laptop with evidence that Trump had a 1.5Bn debt to the CCP

Steve355F1 likes this.
  8. Maranello550

Maranello550 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2011
    HongKong
    Full Name:
    Gary
  9. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    PP who?

Maranello550 likes this.
  10. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Whom?

Maranello550 likes this.
  11. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Congressman Jim Jordan

12. au-yt

au-yt F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 13, 2006
    Burradoo... Actually
    Full Name:
    Graeme
  13. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau

I would agree with Ian ,over the years I've know/met and befriended many Americans ,they are very similar to the norm of your average middle-class Australian .

14. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
  15. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
  16. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Joe Biden - is he the most corrupt politician in the modern age?

The Penn Biden Center, a Washington, D.C.–based offshoot of the University of Pennsylvania, reportedly "has allegedly failed to disclose $70 million in gifts from China since 2017."

According to a report by Campus Reform, the Biden Center at UPenn is facing heightened scrutiny this week over a series of gifts from China that were not properly disclosed to the federal government.

A complaint to the Department of Education filed by the National Legal and Policy Center requests:

... that it conduct a full investigation into the University of Pennsylvania's failure to disclose the source of millions of dollars of donations from China since 2013 to the university and its Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement as required by law.

Since 2017 alone, when the Biden Center opened and after Joe Biden announced he was running for President in April 2018, the university received over $70 million from China, of which $22 million were listed as "Anonymous." Federal law requires the disclosure of the source of all donations over $250,000. The complaint also requests referral to the Department of Justice to file an enforcement action seeking compliance and to recoup all the costs of the investigation.

The complaint notes that the Biden Center co-sponsored the 2020 Penn China Research Symposiumon January 31, 2020,that included opening remarks by Ambassador Huang Ping, Consul-General of the People's Republic of China in New York, amid the coverup by China of the pandemic of the coronavirus that originated in Wuhan, China.

"It is apparent that the Biden Center is beholden to China for its operations," said Peter Flaherty, Chair of NLPC. "This has an insidious affect on shaping the programs it produces." "These multi-million dollar donations from China are bad enough," said Paul Kamenar, counsel for NLPC, "but the flagrant reporting violations over the years are simply outrageous."

The complaint also notes that the David L. Cohen, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the university, hosted a major fundraising event for Biden on the day he announced his candidacy.

Much worse, the Daily Caller reports that Biden personally enriched himself via the Chinese money laundered through the Center:

Biden appeared on the UPenn campus four times to make speeches in 2017 and made another four speeches in 2018. Penn paid him $776,527 for his trouble, nearly double the average salary for everyday professors, according to PhillyMag.

When the Daily Caller asked whether Biden had in fact taught any courses since being hired, UPenn Vice Provost for Faculty Anita Allen did not list any, saying his work was instead based in Washington.

Maranello550, Steve355F1 and wax like this.
  17. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
  18. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
  19. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    Its good to see that you have not deserted Trump yet

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-lawsuit-pennsylvania/trump-lawyers-withdraw-on-eve-of-key-hearing-in-pennsylvania-election-case-idUSKBN27X04Q

A federal judge in Williamsport will hear arguments on Tuesday in the Trump campaign’s lawsuit, filed on Nov. 9, which seeks to halt the state’s top election official from certifying Joe Biden, a Democrat, as the winner.

The Trump campaign is filing lawsuits that are “borderline frivolous” and will not change the election’s outcome even if successful, said Bruce Green, a professor of legal ethics at Fordham Law School.

“It’s doomed to fail anyway. So, does it really make a difference if another lawyer comes in? I think in most people’s view, these cases are not being filed with any expectation that they’ll prevail,” Green said.