Whom will win the US election? | Page 60 | FerrariChat

Whom will win the US election?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by carl888, Nov 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Who will win the US election?

1. Biden

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Trump

33 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. Moretti

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Omfg what's wrong with you people?

"Senator Joe Manchin told CNN that Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley, who both challenged the Electoral College have "blood on their conscience" after five people died either during the insurrection, or in its aftermath. "

2. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    If they weren't cheating, then why did they have to kick the poll watchers out ?

F2003-GA likes this.
  3. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Tell him to give you a link.... He loves that. He's not very good at it though

4. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    You're quoting fake news.

I'll bet you never watched even one State Legislative hearing on voter fraud.

5. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    LOL @ Biden and his immigrating policy. Oh well....you were warned!

6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Soooo the FBI arrested someone the night before the Capitol breach and already had intelligence that violence was on the cards.

I suppose that means that Trump didn't incite violence with his speech, as it has been planned well prior by the usual suspects.

You didn't need to be Einstein to work that out..... These people attended the rally with restraints, ropes, weapons etc and a plan in mind. Trump had nothing to do with it. The end.

It's just the usual "blame Trump for everything bad" pattern we've been seeing for a long time.

Steve355F1 likes this.
  7. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Ok this is weird.

FBI had advance information about the capitol Hill raid and passed that information onto the local police.

The whole thing was planned well in advance and this was known by law enforcement.

Pipe bombs don't just appear during a peaceful march without a good deal of planning on advance obviously.

Anyway, nothing to do with Trump's rally or speech .....sorry haters

8. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    $50000 reward for information leading to whoever planted/made the pipe bombs.

9. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    FYI, it has been alleged (and photos I have seen would seem to validate) that BLM/AntiFa members infiltrated the protestors in a "false flag" operation in order to stir up trouble. There are other allegations, which I do not wish to get into as I would likely be accused of spreading "conspiracy" theories (which abound aplenty). That said, there was some odd behavior on display. Not only by certain, specific individuals in the crowd, but also by the Capitol Police.

It makes ZERO sense that they were unprepared for this event. My building in DC was boarded up no less than 3 times last year and roads were blocked off by armored vehicles to create a pedestrian-only zone, in anticipation of BLM/AntiFa "protests". Yet, in this instance, the door of the Capitol would seem to have been virtually thrown open last week. It's VERY hard for me to grasp how all the different security forces were caught off guard. Just NOT possible, knowing what I know of these forces in DC. So, that begs some questions.

That said, I saw plenty of the protestors going to and coming from the event. They were, by and large, families (Father, Mother and children in tow) and were respectful and certainly law abiding. The only vitriol I witnessed was by people who disparaged the protestors.

CW

10. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Oh no!

How will crazy Nancy be able to blame Trump if this news gets out?

11. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    It is speculated that Trump was late to the protest for a reason.

CW

12. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
  13. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    If you recall the 2016 Trump Campaign, infiltrators would get into Trump rallies and stir up trouble. Then the media would blame Trump for the ensuing violence.

14. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Tell Moretti.

He's a bit slow.

15. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Anyway, it doesn't matter if it was antifa or maga.... There are a small number of fwits in every organisation that make it bad for everyone.... The point is, this was all planned well before Trump's speech, so his speech didn't incite anything violent or criminal.

Bummer for the haters.

16. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
  17. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Like Pete Evans ?

18. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    Moving on from the election and its immediate aftermath, there are unavoidable consequences of Biden's policies, which also serve the interests of the anti-Trump republicans.

To consider just two of them:

1. increasing immigration (of mostly unskilled latinos) will suppress working class wages and reduce employment opportunities;
    2. banning fracking on government land will drive up oil and gas prices, meaning higher petrol and home heating costs, again disproportionally impacting low wage earners.

Biden and the DNC of course know this and I suspect he will slow-walk the policy changes, but the Democrat hard left won't let him delay indefinitely.

The Latino and Black lower classes don't drive Teslas or have safe government jobs, nor do they get billion dollar subsidies to build useless solar and wind farms.

Instead, they're the hard working folks you see in pickup trucks all over LA, on their way to maintain the woke elite's gardens. That's the reality of "anti-racism", lots of brown people to do the unpleasant work for the educated elites.

Ferraridoc and knocker like this.
  19. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    Yep when ever I'm in the States thats what you see most are casual workers .
    The D elite ....drive down the middle class and keep the poor poor .

And we have our local lefty fool , talking up all the good that the left do.....idiot.

20. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    What organisation is he in?

21. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    He thinks there is an i in Chef.

greg246 likes this.
  22. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    So no organisation then.

23. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    #1500 EastMemphis, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    The US is awash in cheap, plentiful oil and gas. The price per barrel determines how much is pumped out of the ground, not the availability. It's been said that the oil prices in the US should hold and probably start to drop as more electric cars hit the road in the coming decade. A recent auction for oil drilling leases in the Alaskan Arctic attracted no major oil companies. Even the oil companies see the end of the road. Oil is a dead end. The oil industry is tomorrow's coal. Anyone who thinks differently just hasn't been paying attention.

Last time I fueled up I paid $2.30/gal for premium at a Shell station. Five years ago it was about the same. No matter who is president, in five years, it will probably be less.

Here's a graph of the price of premium gas in my area that shows prices were the lowest in 2016, then shot up during the last administration and now are on a downward trajectory. So the 2017-2020 administration did nothing to help the average, low wage consumer one tiny bit in terms of cost of energy.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

https://www.eia.gov/opendata/qb.php?sdid=PET.EMM_EPMPU_PTE_R1Z_DPG.A