Who's at work today? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Who's at work today?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Enzo, Dec 24, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    I'm here too. And it's raining like a SOB!

2. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    #27 Enzo, Dec 24, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

You have never seen snow?? Here you go this is a shot of my in-laws driveway about 75 miles short of the Canadian border. This is what I have to look forward to tomorrow.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Enzo,
    That is a beautiful picture man. I have yet to see snow except for a few flakes a few years back but you guys would laugh at it. So since I can't compete with your snow pic I'll show you the closest thing to snow we have.:)

4. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Where's Bruce???

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Matt...! That's gonna irritate us folks up north... :)

Jerry, not sure; Pat and i were just wondering the same thing... Gonna give him a call in a few...

6. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Matt,

I just love that view. The beaches down in that area are some of the best in the world. I have seen beaches in Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii and other parts of Florida but NOTHING comes close to the white sand From Fort Walton to Pensecola it is truly amazing. I will miss that view this year since we are taking a year off from visiting my parents when they are down there.

7. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Mrs. Wellington's not feeling very well; he's with her... Feel better soon, Andrea...!!!

8. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Office: 2 me and tim
    Home 5 Wife and her family (mom dad 2 brothers) they have been visiting since the 1st of october and don't leave till end of Feb

Office wins

9. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I'm here until noon. Unless I have a late customer, the sooner I get out of here the better!

:)MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!:)

10. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Get Well Soon Andrea!!!!!

11. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I arrived at work 10am, will head to College Station to be with my mom and grandparents about 2pm.

12. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Enzo,
    I have not done much traveling in my life but from the reaction of the tourist here every summer they supposedly are great. I actually felt bad posting that picture because the sand doesn't look as white as it actually is. In the daylight right on the beach it really does look exactly like sugar. It's hard to imagine a rocky murky silty beach to be honest. The older I get the more I don't mind the area.

DES,
    I'm sure you guys up there are used to the cold. The cold makes all the southerners down here run inside. The beach is deserted except for the tourist from up North that think it's summertime walking around in shorts and short sleeve shirts. I can't wait until it heats up around here and the thongs start appearing again.:)

13. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    here, at work, calling dell to get a replacement fan on one of the notebooks here at work. total call so far: an hour and thirty minutes. this is just a stupid fan! ugh! =/ and nope, no spares on this larger cpu latitude fan.

14. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I'm at work, much to the chagrin of the people that work for me. They all keep asking when I'm leaving. I'm thinking about walking out and sitting in the parking garage to see how long it takes them all to disappear once I'm gone.

15. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    grinch!

16. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    LOL! aka BOSS! Funny thing is, the one that wants me to leave the most is Muslim! Go figure.

17. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    Boss . . . You and me both buddy.

18. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    I'm at work too. My store is open until 4.... (but I'm gonna sneak out early)

19. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Boss just came by and said we could take the afternoon off, they always do this on Thanksgiving and Christmas eve, and yet everytime I still log a half vacation day. What a waste. When I reminded him I had already planned a half vacation day he said I could take it next Wednesday, so that will be cool. Start drinking at 1pm instead of 5pm. :)

20. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I'll be at my desk all frigg'en day processing new orders from S. Africa, the UK & Holland!

21. Dave Radu

Dave Radu Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    San Jose, Ca
    Full Name:
    Dave Radu
    Enzo, Thanks for the picture of the snow. I always wondered what that stuff looked like. Now I can have a white Christmas.

Yes, I'm at my office. Making arangements to fly to San Diego to look at a 1999 360 modena. I'll keep you posted.

Merry Christmas to all

Dave

22. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    #47 Enzo, Dec 24, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dave,

you are welcome. We have lots of it and who better to share it with than my friends here at f-cat. Here is one more for you from The George Washington State Forest in Northern MN
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. Dave Radu

Dave Radu Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    San Jose, Ca
    Full Name:
    Dave Radu
    Thanks Enzo, You guys are great!!!

24. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    I'm at work. However, I do have Christmas off for the first time in a few years.

25. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I'm working today and working on Friday. I will have a late Christmas this weekend with friends and family. Its a half staff day in San Diego on Friday, but due to my responsibilities, I have to be here. With 4 days of vacation left, its not worth it to blow a day on Friday when it will be a day I'm hardly working ;)

Sunny