Who's driving a 570? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Who's driving a 570?

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by BoulderFCar, Dec 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LNtoast

LNtoast Karting

Jul 11, 2013
    "LN" is for my wife Ellen and Toast is from an old inside joke, Sorry for any confusion I caused you.

2. Eugene

Eugene Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Eugene Lambert
    Haha, Eric - great to hear from you! I just wasn't expecting to see you on this board! Glad to see that there is an explanation to this mystery photo! Let me know if you're ever on Long Island - we'll go for another drive!

3. Nik

Nik Rookie

Aug 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Full Name:
    Nik
    A friend of mine has a 2016 570S with over 88,000 kilometres (56k miles) and he doesn't seem to be having any major issues.

4. Nik

Nik Rookie

Aug 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Full Name:
    Nik
    A friend of mine has a 2016 570S with over 88,000 kilometres (56k miles) and he doesn't seem to be having any major issues.

5. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    #55 Ingenere, Apr 11, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2022
    After almost 2 years with the 570, it has been brilliant...... and the engine cover? It's a breeze to take off and the car is very easy to service.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Booker and wildkalabaw like this.
  6. SMD

SMD Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 2, 2015
    Ingenere, I love that you’ve endeavored to work on the car yourself. Keep it up.

7. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Thanks. I've been working on my own cars since I was a kid. I've done majors on all my Ferraris..... from 308s, 348s to TRs and an F40. The Macca is very serviceable.

Supernova likes this.
  8. vincep99

vincep99 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2009
    I have ~ 2000 miles on mine now, love it except for the turbo lag as was mentioned.
    I also do all my own work; glad to hear getting the engine cover off s easy, I am about to do that

9. supernova

supernova Rookie

Nov 17, 2006
    That's great to hear! I enjoy working on my cars and would like to do as much service and maintenance as possible. I've heard that the owner can't reset the oil life monitor and that it has to be done at the dealership; is that true? Is there a service manual for the 570S available? I'd like to pick up a used one at some point, but I haven't looked to see if there is one available yet.