Whos going to Jas air feild day from the middlands | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Whos going to Jas air feild day from the middlands

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaa, Sep 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Ok then we' meet at the pub/travellodge (brewster bears)at juct 7 of the A14. The cameras are no probs ive got a detector and a front no plate that just keeps falling off.:) well need to meet early cos its a week day and traffic on the M11 will be no fun. Say 6-6.30am ish? well stop on the way to pick up barabus at A1/huntingdon services. worst case if we're running too earlty we stop for a fry up:D

2. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Lads do you know how far Rob has to come to meet you at junc 7 A14 ? About 500 yards eh Rob:D:D:D:D

The blast for you M6 fellers from beginning of A14 to junc 7 has no cameras and its a great road for rippin along.

Theres only a few cameras around Cambridge before M11, dont think theres any on M11, but Robs right about the early start as it gets really bad traffic where the A14 meets the M11, the only other choice is to go a little later and pass that point at say 10 am.

3. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam

Nooooo. And miss some track time?

Methinks not, get yerself outta bed early dude :D:D:D

4. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    So is that a yes for meeting at 6am? Unless you fancy going down night before and having a bevvy or two?

5. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    I am game to have a six start. But if things change i am also game for the night before.

6. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Means you'll have to set out about 4.30am Chaa:D

7. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    I wake up at anytime:D I dont wake up by the clock so 4.30 is cool.

8. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Watch out for those A14 cameras, chaps; that's where my, ahem, "friend" got dun! ;)

9. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    There are 8 cameras between Huntingdon and Cambridge a stretch of probably 20 miles so be careful out there I do this road a lot so I know :D

10. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam

As above Rob, especially for a night before jobby, as long as its somewhere fairly secure for the cars. Or we could link our cars wheels together with one of them long wire locks like I used to do with me mates pushbikes when i was a kid ( a couple of years back :rolleyes:)