Who's going to Tutto Italiano- May 23? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Who's going to Tutto Italiano- May 23?

Discussion in 'New England' started by jwise, May 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen Rookie

May 4, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Olek Migdalski
    I usually don't listen to forecasts untill 3 days prior to a event. That doesn't even work most of the time. It will suck if it rains, but i would give the weather a few more days before we all get pissed and start buyin new umbrellas.

2. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Who wants to cruise over to Newbury St afterwards ?

3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    if some group of folks want to do something afterwards, i'm sure we can come up with something more interesting than cruising newbury street. we can find someplace nice to have a drink and enjoy scenery where they can actually deal with parking our cars and that jazz.

that said, i'm not sure i can get off my leash for longer than the show, which is already a 6 or so hour affair.

doody.

ps: cany anybody here get us into the brookline country club? right down the street. very pretty. plenty of space. presumably they've got a top-flight restaurant/bar (?).

4. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    Is that the same as" THE COUNTRY CLUB" ,,my grandfather was a member and I ,cain't get in to have a look ,,,,oh well I guess they rember me as a kid and the things I did .....
    DAVID

5. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen Rookie

May 4, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Olek Migdalski
    If you guys want to go to a bar or club to drink then i have no idea what to tell you.

BUT, if you want to go for a nice cruise and then hang out again, you could just cruise around and end up in Millium park which has alot of parking and grass to just hang out.

Not exactly country club, but you could hang out anyway. I can hook it up with a grill so you could have a cook out aswell, but thats up to you guys.

6. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    I'm honored to be invited as a judge for the 308/328 class again this year.

I'm dreaming of entering my car, but it may only be there for show.
    The headlights & driving lights are pulled out & I"m replacing them with Xenarc HID ones. (I know, this will cost me a few points.)
    I've got the spoiler off & am repairing it. Still have 8 to 16 hrs work to sand & refinish it. Major customer event @work this wk, so long hours & little free time after homeowner's overhead. It looks like it'll be a down to the wire project. I may end up coming sans spoiler(sigh).

7. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    not if you judge your car yourself ;) ;)

doody.

8. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    LOL - they're already wise to that one...
    Wouldn't even let judges watch while their cars were being judged last yr...

9. jwise

jwise Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2003
    Portland Maine
    Verell,
    A question about judging: You've been over and under my 308- would yourself or other judges see my car as a waste of time? It's nowhere near perfect, and I was thinking I would have it judged for the info gained from some informed eyes. But, I don't want to waste anybodys time. What do you think?

See you next weekend- let's hope for nicer weather than last year!

John

10. Bad Chariot

Bad Chariot Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Reading, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Doody,

Is this the show in Brookline held every year? I will be doing my best to attend If I see your BEAUTIFUL 550, I will make sure to say hello.

Michael

11. 525iT_Feen

525iT_Feen Rookie

May 4, 2004
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Olek Migdalski
    I believe it's been ATLEAST 3 years that i can remember.
    Always a blast to.

12. ChrisfromRI

ChrisfromRI Karting

Jan 28, 2003
    Foster, RI
    Full Name:
    Chris F
    Another great event this year!

There were a lot more Ferraris than all of the others combined.

Sorry to not mingle much as I was helping out with the judging of Class I.

Kind Regards, Chris