Whose 4 Headlight 330 did I see today? | FerrariChat

Whose 4 Headlight 330 did I see today?

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by aleventhal, Aug 5, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. aleventhal

aleventhal Formula Junior

Jan 11, 2005
    Millbrook, NY
    Full Name:
    Alexander Leventhal
    Today, Saturday, August 5th, a Blue 4 headlight 330 2+2 passed me going the other way on Route 66 in Columbia County, upstate NY - was leaving Chatham, NY as I was heading in. It looked and sounded great. Made my wish I was in one of my Ferraris and not my wife's Audi. Anyone on this board? Yale?

Alex

365BB #18265
    Dino #10704
    400i #49773

2. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    Alex,

I was going to guess Yale. Go to Tom Yang's site and look in the owner's gallery, Yale's car is pictured there.

Regards,

Art S.

PS. makes me wish mine wasn't at Francois's shop because mine sounds better than Yale's ;) .

3. yale

yale Formula Junior

May 2, 2004
    New York City
    Yup that was me. Tom Yang and I drove over to a friend in Old Chatham who has an Aston. You probably saw us when we were done bombing around and I was calmly driving Tom home. Best, Yale

4. aleventhal

Jan 11, 2005
    Millbrook, NY
    Full Name:
    Alexander Leventhal
    #4 aleventhal, Aug 6, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yale -

Wish I knew you and Tom were coming - I am only a few minutes outside of the Old Chatham town square - and on the Board of the Aston Club! Look me up next time. Oh, and I was unaware there was another Aston around here - can you tell me who has one (PM if you don't want to share publicly).

Thanks,

Alex

PS See pic me driving the v8 vantage at LRP.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Oh man....those Aston's look beautiful!

6. ArtS

ArtS F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Central NJ
    Alex,

Do you ever get down to central Jersey? Steel Wings is a few miles away from me and the specialize in Astons.

Regards,

Art S.

7. aleventhal

Jan 11, 2005
    Millbrook, NY
    Full Name:
    Alexander Leventhal
    I know the guys at Steel Winds (Lance, etc.) well. That said, I am involved with Astons primarily becuase I like the guys in the club- as cars they just don't hold a candle to Ferraris - and I have plenty of back-to-back drives to base that claim on.

A