Why does the M3 Driver do that? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Why does the M3 Driver do that?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Jimmy540i, Apr 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. codemunky

codemunky Karting

Feb 10, 2004
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo

Haha, tell me you are kidding. Even if your civic does 12's...it's still a civic.

2. s4dustin

s4dustin F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    i can appreciate most aspect of all the cars and bikes....on this forum....i know guys that will ride circles around a 1000rr on a 600 and same with car to car deals.....ultimately, i think most of us here love a lot of cars.....and this debate can be ended very simply i believe...a few choices:
    1. get down to it and see who is bigger (below the waist)
    2. who can beat up who
    3. who has more $
    4. who has a better attorney

as for me i drive a boring s4 avant but i have beaten some nice cars in the cyns....and i would love to be drive those cars too.......so...

Kudos to all of you for have such amazing rides

3. s420merc

s420merc Rookie

Dec 7, 2003
    From what i see the Fastest AMG out there is the SL65 AMG. I think i read in some mag that they had an SL65 run a sub 4 sec 0-60

4. 20C4S

20C4S Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2003
    nothing wrong with car but the driver. just blame car makers now making those high performance cars that affordable to those idiots!

5. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

true

6. ben, lj

ben, lj Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    Hey Jimmy, sounds like you may be getting paid back for some of those "kill" stories you posted all over the place with your 540 back in the day. If memory serves we heard of Porsche turbos and all other kinds of cars you tried (and often did) street race with. What's the difference now? Are you suddenly above those driving BMWs who want to do what you used to when the BMW was your only car?

7. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    Sup Jimmy! just wanted to say Hi ;) Im a noobie on F-chats, so I'll just sit back and read for awhile hehe... Hows the 360? Still cant forget that cool afternoon ride, thanks a million! You're the coolest!!! Take care...