Why must smokers toss butts out the window? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Why must smokers toss butts out the window?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by pots, Sep 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    LOL. :)

I'm not a cigarette smoker I'm a cigar smoker so ya'll will probably hate me more but yes, when I'm done with the cigar, out the window it goes.

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    I am so sorry son of GOD, i wish i had lead my life by the book like you, but then again i have had fun in my life, so go away you boring stupid MORON and leave me do what i want to do, if i want to i will throw my *** out the window, if i want to i will take a piss in the nearest alley, if i want to i will get pissed and make a fool of myself, hell i will do what i want when i want, who the hell do you think you are judging me, like i said get stuffed i couldnt give a **** what you think.

3. pots

pots Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    new jersey
    Full Name:
    Pots...Mr. Pots
    BTW mission complete, you did just make a fool of yourself...Fun equals tossing butts out the window and pissing in alley's? Have you seen anyone about this? Besides the Bobby who busted you? ...You are free to do what ever you would like until it effects others, but it is clear you lack the common sence to see or understand this. Feel free to PM me if would like to continue this banter as there is no need to subject others to your stupidity, and once again "have a nice day"...Cheers

Pots

4. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Well, from what I saw of the UK while visiting there last year, if I lived there, I would probably toss my butts out the window also. It may make the countryside look a bit better (And Fan512bb will feel more at home!).

5. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Whoa, time out before this gets silly ;)

6. kenster888

kenster888 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    Whenever I see someone toss out a butt I drive to the front of him/her and turn on the wiper fluid.

7. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Hey stupid read my post again, get help if you need, i said i have had fun in my life, where did i say it was fun to chuck a *** but out the window/piss in an alley those to me are not fun, they are things that i do when i need to do.
    I really hope you have a nice day seriously, there are worst things happening around us to worry about *** butts right, BTW we are both fools, grown men arguing over the internet, i am laughing at us both.

Goodnight for now.
    Steve.

8. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Thanks mate very considerate of you, so the countryside didnt suite you did it, well we both can be glad that you pissed off home then can we.

9. scott61

scott61 F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    North of Boston
    well if the *** made a pass at me I would sure chuck him out the window

10. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

there should be a law against it

11. Glassman

Glassman F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

So,
    How come throwing a lit and burning object out of your car window is not at the very least littering. I think the fine for tossing burning material should be very stiff. And to say you think it is ok makes you a Jackass in my opinion.

12. rifter

rifter Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    a week ago, someone threw their cig out their window, it flew and flew, and bounced off my windshield in a shower of sparks.

i won't tell you what happened after that, but the guy probably learned his lesson...

13. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Ahh, come on, what cha do?

14. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    fire back??

Pd

15. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    With A CRACK pIPE

pd

16. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Some of these guys can be just inconsiderate SOB’s Tossing their Butts out of their windows into traffic while driving.

Hell, just take a look at this A$$…He thinks that he can get away with stopping in the middle of the road to open his door so he can toss his Butt out! WTF gives him the right! What makes him better than us? I think it’s just not fair! I bet that even though he was caught doing it on camera he still wasn’t fined for littering!!

Bass-Turd could have started a brush fire or something! It’s a good thing he didn’t have any gas!

PD

17. Glassman

Glassman F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Holy smokes,
    Throwing a butt out of that size is very criminal. Was it on fire?

18. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    That's classic. I'll have to try it!

19. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Just wondering if he could'nt wait until he got to the gas station and was pinching a loaf on the road?

20. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Sorry, I cannot stand the behaviour either. They do not breakdown as easily as you think they might, so when you litter, it is there for many years unless it is picked up otherwise. Your failure to realize this, while spreading your trash out the window doesn't leave you with many excuses. It is not a right to throw your trash out the window. And when you do, I always end up with the top down and it lands on me or my passenger. Next time, I will be armed with batteries. These are just simple AA and AAA's that I have left over from various talkabout radios. I need to dispose of them, so I suppose I will target your car next time. Best of luck!

21. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Time to call upon Brother BRUCE for ammo!

22. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Well what can i say, to anyone i seem to have offended i apologise, it was just one of them days where i seemed to argue with anything and anyone, i am sure you have all been there, the ironic thing about my argument was the fact that i do not even smoke in the car, so lets kiss and make up OK.

23. Mojo

Mojo Formula 3

Sep 24, 2002
    Washington St.
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    If you throw a lit cigg out of the window, you could be responsible for a
    fire that could not only burn down peoples personal property but could also
    kill them, and your argument about they are taxing me and they wont let me smoke anywhere is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, maybe the house you burned down was a smoker, Boy your showing the world, Idiot!
    Also people who litter have huge EGO's they think there better than the laws, the earth and everyone else who has to live here in there filth.
    To all people who litter, you sir are a filthy egotistical PIG,

And if you really don't care what I think than you don't have to post a responce, if you do respond YOU CARE, and your a scum bag litterbug
    with no compassion for anyone but yourself.

24. Mojo

Mojo Formula 3

Sep 24, 2002
    Washington St.
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Wow after reading my own post, I guess I don't have much tolorence for
    people who litter. Any kind of littering.

25. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Accepted...BTW, The, the UK countryside was actually quite beautiful!