Why you shouldn't trust the Valet. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Why you shouldn't trust the Valet.

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lumberman, Apr 2, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lumberman

Lumberman Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will
    Here's a silly question: Are you keeping the keys next time?? ;)

2. Billdemart

Billdemart Karting

Mar 30, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Billy D
    That is absolutely ridiculous... What advice have your gotten from your attorneys on how to proceed?

3. stolenlamboguy

Apr 7, 2009
    We have to wait for the fianl answer from Zurich. Whats interesting is how they have taken a position of acting as though they are my insurance carrier, rather than the Intercontinentals...We have sent a few demand letters which they refused to answer during the first 30 days...then the car shows up...and now its more wait and see what they will do. In some ways I'm appreciative of the fact that they are building a bad faith claim for me which at this point I beilieve, in addition to a lawsuit, is inevitable.

You always say there are two sides to a story, but in this case, there just really isnt. As Ive stated, all I did wrong was entrust my keys to the valet/doorman...thats it. Maybe they know something I don't, but it seems tough to understand their position. It will make for an interesting case.

4. branko

branko F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 17, 2003
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Full Name:
    Branko Medenica
    1400 extra miles! If you don't mind me asking, how long did they have your car?

5. mwhitesell

mwhitesell Formula 3

Sep 17, 2006
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    This is great. Finally a use for those pre cut enzo keys on Ebay.

6. Billdemart

Billdemart Karting

Mar 30, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Billy D
    Sounded like a month on the video if I remember correctly?

I hope it all works out man. That is just ridiculous. That car costs more than most peoples houses. They should be treating it as such.